The Powerline+ provides perhaps one of the best feature-to-price ratios out there, with plenty of durability, tons of reliability, and even a few surprises. IDR 419,300. Anker Câble Lightning en nylon double tressage certifié Apple MFi pour iPhone X, 8/8 Plus, 7/7 Plus, 6/6 Plus, 5s, iPad Pro Air 2 3.3ft 4,5 étoiles sur 5 1 208. : Amazon.fr Livraison & retours gratuits possibles (voir conditions) It’s important to note that you won’t get the full fast charging capabilities of the newest iPhones without a USB-C-to-Lightning cable, but you can get faster speeds using the iPad brick. Anker A8121HA1 0.9 m Lightning Cable. We were impressed with both the durability and the quality of the six-foot Anker PowerLine+ Lightning cable. PowerLine 1ft Lightning. Anker PowerLine Lightning Cables are the best of the dozen different brands I've tried over the years. Get an Anker PowerLine+ III cable. 4.4 out of 5 stars 4,018 ratings | 7 answered questions M.R.P. Color: Silver. Despite its simplicity, the Anker PowerLine+ is a Lightning cable that exceeds expectations for such a simple product. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Anker Powerline II 3-in-1 Cable, Lightning/Type C/Micro USB Cable for iPhone, iPad, Huawei, HTC, LG, Samsung Galaxy, Sony Xperia, Android Smartphones, iPad Pro 2018 and More(3ft, Black) at Amazon.com. New Nylon USB-C to Lightning … The company says this cable is up to 10 times more durable than other Lightning cables, thanks to its reinforced stress points. They are strong, resilient and have a quality 'feel" to them. Charging speed is mostly dictated by the wattage of the power brick that you’re using with the cable. Anker PowerLine II USB-C to Lightning Cable (3ft) USB-C to Lightning: MFi certified: 3 feet: 18 W iPhone and iPad only USB 2.0 (480 Mbps) Anker PowerLine II USB-C to Lightning Cable … We purchased the Anker PowerLine+ so our expert reviewer could thoroughly test and assess it. As we’ve stated, there isn’t much to say about Lightning cables. PowerLine III Lightning Cable 3 ft (Black) The Slim and Durable Lightning Cable. : ₹ 1,999.00: Price: ₹ 1,599.00 FREE Delivery. BUY NOW. The cable should be able to withstand more than 6,000 bends and has “exceptional tensile strength,” according to the company. However, one of them has broken after one week of use. Amazing Strength: One of the toughest cables ever created, with tensile str The outward look and feel is similar to Apple's own standard cable. 2. The cable itself is a beautiful red and seems very durable. 2. He is also a current and past contributing writer to Greatist and Thrillist. Get it Tomorrow, Nov 17. Color: Clear: Anker PowerLine+III Lightning (0.9m/3ft) quantity. Anker PowerLine + III 10ft Lightning cable . But, it’s really nice to see it here, because normally you don’t get much more than a cable tie with a charging cord. SHOP NOW. SHOP NOW. in-stock . … Anker Powerline II 3-in-1 Cable, Lightning/Type C/Micro USB Cable for iPhone, iPad, Huawei, HTC, LG, Samsung Galaxy, Sony Xperia, Android Smartphones, and More(3ft, Black) Visit the Anker Store. Use a little rubbing alcohol to wipe clean the Lightning connector surface … Read honest and unbiased product reviews … This offers a nice balance. Shipping is free. Les câbles lightning PowerLine sont les plus robustes que vous ayez jamais vu. From Android to iOS: 1 Year Later | … Slimmer Than Ever: An optimized internal structure means the latest generation of Power Line is e Une première pour des câbles Lightning, la PowerLine Anker est renforcée en fibre d'aramide pare-balles, pour des câbles qui résistent à tout. It’s interesting to see the lengths to which Lightning cable manufacturers have gone to include the concept of durability into their cables. Anker Powerline II USB-C Cable w/Lightning Connector 3ft White - A8632021. SHOP NOW. Anker PowerLine II USB-C-to-Lightning cable review. I’ve been using an older design of Anker cable for several years, which finally wore out this spring. At Anker, we believe in our product. Home / Cables / Lightning to USB Cables Anker PowerLine+III Lightning (0.9m/3ft) د. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Note that Amazon still sells the Powerline II and the original Powerline lightening cable at slightly lower prices. The PowerLine+ is the fanciest and priciest of the Anker cables, and you’re definitely paying a little (but just a little) for the premium look and feel. Powerline+ II USB C to Lightning Cable [3 ft, 2-Pack] $35.99. SHOP NOW. Despite its simplicity, the Anker PowerLine+ is a Lightning cable that exceeds expectations for such a simple product. BUY NOW. Is the Anker Powerline plus 2 the only lightning cable you would ever need to buy? Remember to unplug the cable from the adapter when not in use. The PowerLine+ feels pretty rugged. 8% … Compatible with All iPhones / iPads / iPods, White, One Cable ₹1,599 ₹1,699. TPE £10.99. $14.99. Reviewed in India on 24 February 2020 Anker always makes very good quality cables which are very study and fit very well. Join the 10 million+ satisfied customers powered by Anker. I was pulling the cord straight out of my iPhone when the charging end of the cord broke off inside of my iPhone. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Anker Powerline+ II Lightning Cable 3-Pack (3 ft, 6 ft, 10 ft), MFi Certified for Flawless Compatibility with iPhone 11/11 Pro / 11 Pro Max/Xs/XS Max/XR/X / 8/8 Plus / 7 and More (Black) 4,7 étoiles sur 5 121. Anker PowerLine + III 10ft Lightning cable $29.99. Anker's PowerLine+ III cables are everything you need from a charging cable. Reviews FAQ. Anker Powerline III Lightning Cable 3 Foot iPhone Charger Cord MFi Certified for iPhone X, Xs, Xr, Xs Max, 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 6, 6 Plus and More, Ultra Durable (Black, 3ft) 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,245. SHOP NOW. I don't usually get all excited about charging cables anymore, but Anker's PowerLine + III cables have changed that. It’s coated in what Anker calls “double nylon-braiding and precision laser welding”, making it feel like it safeguards against bending and twisting, pinching and stretching. PowerCore 26800. Compatible with All Smartphones, Tablets and MP3 player, Space Gray, One Cable ₹1,299 ₹1,499. a video review of Anker's cables PowerLine: USB 3.0 to USB-C PowerLine+: USB-C to USB-C Unboxing the Anker PowerLine+ II Lightning Cable. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Anker Powerline II 3-in-1 Cable, Lightning/Type C/Micro USB Cable for iPhone, iPad, Huawei, HTC, LG, Samsung Galaxy, Sony Xperia, Android Smartphones, iPad Pro 2018 and More(3ft, Black) at Amazon.com. SHOP NOW. 10ft Lightning Cable - MFi Certified for iPhone X, Xs, Xr, Xs Max, 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 6, 6 Plus and More, Ultra Durable . In our analysis of 43 expert reviews, the Anker Anker 3-FT Powerline Lightning Cable, 3-Pack This doubles both as a way to carry your cable/keep it in our bag and to keep it coiled at the right length. However, one of them has broken after one week of use. In the case of charging speed, no news is honestly good news. Add to cart. Ankoda Braide: Many of these cables feel like reskins of Anker products, but you can get great value with the multi-packs from Ankoda. A company that values their customers like Anker has proven to do so is a company worth doing business with. Anker has been my referral for many friends and family members. However the only negative is that the end which goes into the phone will not go in fully if there is a cover on the phone. Amazing Strength: One of the toughest cables ever created, with tensile strength capabl That's why we back it with a lifetime warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support. One final note on this point, the cable is MFi certified, receiving Apple’s seal for approval to work with any Lightning-supported Apple device. I received 2 of the Anker Powerline II Lightning Cables a week ago. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. A durable, feature-rich Lightning cable for a fair price. I was able to get it out but the quality of my Anker Powerline II Lightning Cable was very poor. It’s coated in what Anker calls “double nylon-braiding and precision laser welding”, and it really does feel like it safeguards against bending and twisting, pinching and stretching. It isn't the cheapest cable out there, but it offers a solid value. Keep reading for our full product review. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for iPhone Charger, Anker Powerline III Lightning Cable 6 Foot iPhone Charger Cord MFi Certified for iPhone 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, X, Xs, Xr, Xs Max, 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 6 and More, Ultra Durable (White) at Amazon.com. We tested the Anker PowerLine USB-A to Lightning Cable (10 feet), Anker PowerLine USB-A to Lightning Cable (6 feet), and Anker Powerline USB-A to Lightning Cable (3 feet) against their … Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. £9.99 £ 9. New Nylon USB-C to Lightning Cable $17.99. 5 Fois Plus Solide Nous avons tordu ce câble plus de 5.000 fois sans constater aucun dommage ou baisse de performance. The PowerLine+ is Anker’s premium cable. The Fast-Recharging Colossal-Capacity Portable Charger. The USB-A charger Apple ships with its phones offers a measly 5 watts, while the USB-A iPad charger offers 12 watts. Get the Latest Tech News Delivered Every Day, Apple Lightning to USB Cable (3-Foot) Review, The 3 Best Charging Cables for Androids of 2020, Apple Lightning to USB Cable (6-Foot) Review, Hiway Nylon Braided Lightning Cable Review, The 10 Best iPhone Lightning Cables of 2020, KOZOPO 6-Foot USB to Lightning Cable (2-Pack). This Lightening cable lives up to the Anker name, and charges our Lightning-compatible Apple devices as fast as any of the Apple cables (maybe faster). BUY NOW. ك 9.500. I posted the statement above to express my dissatisfaction with the Anker Powerline Lightning Cable. The Anker Power Line II is a cable that you think you don’t’ really need, but in practise it makes the space around you much cleaner — free from all the extra wires there once was. I don’t think I could live … You can preorder Anker's Powerline II USB-C Lightning cable now directly from Anker's website for $15.99. 3 x PowerLine Lightning (3ft, 6ft, 10ft) The Faster, More Durable Lightning Cable From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand - Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology - 20 million+ happy users and counting - 99% Positive Amazon Feedback Heavy Duty for Heavy Use We've reinforced PowerLine with bulletproof aramid fiber—a first for a USB charging cable. The company also offers lower-level cables, including a PVC-wrapped cable that’s similar in price and durability to Amazon’s Amazon Basics cable. Review: Anker's 24K Gold-Plated USB-C to Lightning Cable Certainly Makes a Statement . AnkerDirect via eBay has Anker Powerline 6 ft MFi Certified Lightning to USB Cable on sale for $8.99 when you click through the promotional link and add to cart. Review: Anker's 24K Gold-Plated USB-C to Lightning Cable Certainly Makes a Statement . First off, at 6 feet long, it’s a great length for a cable. Sarah is a freelance writer and editor based in Los Angeles. I was able to get it out but the quality of my Anker Powerline II Lightning Cable was very poor. It also comes with a premium-feeling cloth, and has a portfolio-style carrying case with a suede-esque interior and a velcro loop to hold the cable secure. She has a love/hate relationship with social media and a bad habit of describing technology as "sexy.". The cable is MFi certified and seems to get Apple’s seal for approval to work with any Lightning-supported Apple device. Anker PowerLine II USB-C-to-Lightning cable review. SKU: N/A Categories: Cables, Lightning to USB Cables Tags: anker, Anker PowerLine, Anker PowerLine+II, Anker PowerLine+II Lightning, Lightning. I have been “patiently” waiting for Anker to make a 2-in-1 Micro USB/Lightning cable for a while now and it’s finally here but even better as a 3-in-1 Micro USB/Lightning/USB-C cable. PVC £13.99. One in three chargers sold on Amazon is from us. SHOP NOW. One of the only caveats here is the Lightning connector’s housing—it’s at least a full millimeter larger than the housing around the Lightning connector in the Apple cable, and this could be an issue if you have a snug, waterproof case on your phone. PowerLine 4 Inches Lightning. One of them is working great. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Anker [2 Pack] Powerline Lightning Cable (6ft) Apple MFi Certified - Lightning Cables for iPhone Xs/XS Max/XR/X / 8/8 Plus / 7/7 Plus, iPad Mini / 4/3 / 2, iPad Pro Air 2 at Amazon.com. The braided texture does provide a nice feel, while the subtly metallic strip that flanks each of the connectors (complete with Anker logo), give it a unique futuristic look. Anker Powerline+ II with lightning connector (1ft) Staying Power: Lasts 30x longer than ordinary cables-proven in a laboratory environment to withstand 30000 bends. Finding the best lightning cable for your electronic devices means reading reviews, studying product features, and diving into the ins and outs of available lengths and cord configurations. Lightning Cable 3ft, [Apple MFi Certified] 3ft / 0.9m Premium Lightning to USB Cable with Ultra Compact Connector Head for iPhone, iPod and iPad, ANKER: Amazon leading Charging Brand, The leading average review rating of any charging brand. review process here. I didn’t have any problems with my waterproof Catalyst case, but there are a handful of other waterproof cases—such as LifeProof’s cases—with smaller port openings that this cable probably wouldn’t fit into. They give you a premium-feeling build from a reasonably respected brand, and they do it at objectively affordable prices. Description Brand Additional information Reviews (0) 35X stronger than other … The result is a cable that's resistant to heat as well as common wear and tear. Anker sent me this Anker Powerline III Lightning Cable to review and I am very happy with it! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Wednesday June 3, 2020 9:32 AM PDT by Eric Slivka. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … 35X stronger than other cables; Optimized for … You can get the average white, but you can also choose a gray-black scheme, a glitzier golden theme, or the one we tested—a mostly red cable with a touch of black on either end. SHOP NOW. Anker’s lower-tier braided cable costs $10 for the 3-foot version (instead of $14), while its non-braided cables are as low as $6 for the 3-foot version—even cheaper than Amazon’s ultra-cheap basic cable. Apple (Official): While many third-party cables are technically “certified” if you’re concerned about official compatibility, go with the pricier, less-durable original from Apple. It’s durable, better-looking, more fully-featured, and more affordable than Apple’s official cable. It’s durable, better-looking, more fully-featured, and more affordable than Apple’s official cable. One of them is working great. Note: When you purchase something after clicking links in our articles, we may earn a small commission. Powerline II C to Lightning Cable [6ft Apple MFi Certified] USB C to Lightning Cable [6ft Apple MFi Certified] Power Delivery: Use this cable with your USB-C Power Delivery charger (including Apple 18W 29W, 30W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapter) to charge your iOS device, and access fast-charging for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XR, XS Max, and later models. FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. Powerline+ III Lightning to USB A Cable (3ft MFi Certified) $21.99. iPhone Charger Cable Anker Lightning Cable - Apple MFi Certified 6ft ... TPE £8.99. 11:34. Amazing Strength: One of the toughest cables ever created, with tensile strength capabl The result is a cable that's resistant to heat as well as common wear and tear. Anker claims you can use the loop to adjust the length of the cable, ostensibly by pulling out only the amount of cable you want and leaving any excess coiled up inside the case. The slim, round cable is made with ultra-strong aramid fiber and is wrapped in a double-braided nylon sheath. The case is really meant for storage and cable management, not as a “length refiner”. We found that the 3-foot cables provided with iPhones are just slightly too short, but something like 9 or 10 feet is too long to be portable. That already sets it apart from the flat rubber texture of Apple’s standard charging cable. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This is no exception. Anker black data cable1 1.8 m USB Type C Cable. Superior quality to the Apple cable that comes with your device. At the end of the day, this will do the job for those in the Apple ecosystem. I was pulling the cord straight out of my iPhone when the charging end of the cord broke off inside of my iPhone. Anker PowerLine Select+ 6ft USB Cable with Lightning connector Staying Power: Lasts 30x longer than ordinary cables-proven in a laboratory environment to withstand 30000 bends. The Anker PowerLine+ is a braided cable, first and foremost which has some durability implications that we’ll get to in the next section. Reviews FAQ. While it’s nice to see so many colors, we wish they’d expanded it to even more, perhaps even the full family to match the iPhone XR. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for iPhone Charger Cable, Anker [3 Pack] Powerline Lightning Cable (3ft) MFi Certified - Lightning Cables for iPhone SE / 11/11 Pro / 11 Pro Max/XS/XS Max/XR/X / 8, iPad 8 and More at Amazon.com. The USB-A charger Apple ships with its phones offers a measly 5 watts, while the USB-A iPad charger offers 12 watts. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Anker iPhone Charging Cable, PowerLine II Lightning Cable (6ft / 1.8m), Probably The World's Most Durable Cable, MFi Certified for New Airpods, iPhone 6/6 Plus/ 7/7 Plus / 8/8 Plus/X/XR/XS/XS Max at Amazon.com. With user reviews at a steady 1-star on Apple's own online store for the 1-meter Lightning cable, we have to assume that the company is well aware of the product's terrible reputation. In our analysis of 43 expert reviews, the Anker Anker 3-FT Powerline Lightning Cable, 3-Pack If it fails, Anker will replace it. Lightning Cable $19.99. The Lightning connector and the USB plug are housed in tough plastic, which is laser-welded to a more flexible rubbery material at the cable's stress point. The cable comes with a cool little felt pouch for storage and shortening, and the red braided cable is particularly vibrant and attractive. When I was at the Apple Store recently the technicians told me that the one thing that causes issues with charging the most is people using junky third party chargers and cables. PowerLine 3ft Lightning. Slimmer Than Ever: An optimized internal structure means the latest generation of Power Line is e There are some considerations with cheap cables as to whether they can stand higher voltage sends, but we ran the Anker PowerLine+ on a standard 12W iPad adapter and a standard portable charger. 10ft length. Want the best charging cable money can buy? 35X stronger than other cables Optimized for high-speed charging Premium nylon braiding with metallic connectors Lifetime warranty MFi Certified . Here are some tips to extend the lifespan of your Anker lightning cable: 1. PowerLine II 10ft Lightning. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. PVC £9.99. The PowerLine+ has all that durability and stability needed, but it throws in a few extra benefits, too. 5% off. I received 2 of the Anker Powerline II Lightning Cables a week ago. Anker.com Brands Shop ... PowerLine III Lightning Cable 3 ft (White) The Slim and Durable Lightning Cable. Anker PowerLine Lightning certifié Apple MFi Lot de 3 câbles Lightning pour iPhone 11/X/8/7/6s/6/5, iPad mini/4/3/2, iPad Pro Air 2 4,5 étoiles sur 5 2 880 CDN$38.99 13% off. CDN$54.99. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Anker Powerline II 3-in-1 Cable, Lightning/Type C/Micro USB Cable for iPhone, iPad, Huawei, HTC, LG, Samsung Galaxy, Sony Xperia, Android Smartphones, iPad Pro 2018 and More(3ft, Black) at Amazon.com. We've bent this cable over … We may receive commissions on purchases made from our chosen links. The outward look and feel is similar to Apple's own standard cable. Jason has been writing for tech and media companies for nearly 10 years. Looking to buy the same again the old design’s been retired but as I’ve had many other happy experiences with various Anker products so bought two of these as long-term replacements. AmazonBasics: The closest you’ll get in look and feel is from AmazonBasics, but you will sacrifice some of the fit and finish for the lower price point. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Anker Powerline II 3-in-1 Cable, Lightning/Type C/Micro USB Cable for iPhone, iPad, Huawei, HTC, LG, Samsung Galaxy, Sony Xperia, Android Smartphones, and More(3ft, Black) at Amazon.com. Shipping is free. PowerCore Slim 10000. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Anker PowerLine II 6ft Lightning - Strength In Numbers: Extreme reinforcement ensures internal wiring is protected to keep phones charging—able to support over 175lb (80kg). The Lightning connector is not waterproof. A closeup look at the heavy duty fast charging Apple MFi certified Lightning charging and sync cable … Anker Powerline III Lightning Cable 3ft / 0.9m Built to last: with a 25, 000-bend lifespan, This iPhone charger cable will probably outlast your phone. I didn’t try bending it 6,000 times, but it did hold up well next to the other more overtly rugged cables. SHOP NOW. Here are some tips to extend the lifespan of your Anker lightning cable: 1. It’s not dirt cheap—the 3-foot cable costs about $14—but even the longest version is a couple of dollars cheaper than Apple’s Lightning cable. - Ultimate Durability: Lasts 12x longer than other cables and proven to withst Compatible with Mobile Phones, Black, One Cable ₹1,099 ₹1,199. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Read our, Learn more about Macworld's Digital Edition, Lightning connector housing may not fit in encased iPhones. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Anker Powerline 3ft Apple MFi Certified Lightning to USB Cable Sturdy Charging Cord for iPhone Xs/XS Max/XR/X / 8/7 / 6s / Plus, iPad Mini/Air, iPod Touch(Blue) at Amazon.com. It worked well for both. 3. With the right lightning cable, keeping your devices charged and up to date can become a quick, over-and-done-with task. Anker PowerLine+ Lightning cable The PowerLine+ feels pretty rugged. The attention to detail here is important because it’s one of the main selling points against the official cable. Wednesday June 3, 2020 9:32 AM PDT by Eric Slivka. It has already replaced three cables, of each connection type, I had down the side of my sofa, and I have not felt the need to charge two devices at once — which is the only limitation of this single charging cable. BTW, I've never received any Anker product for free or discount. Anker Powerline+ II with lightning connector (1ft) Staying Power: Lasts 30x longer than ordinary cables-proven in a laboratory environment to withstand 30000 bends. On line reviews from a number of sources list the Anker Powerline III as the best low price Apple-style lightening cable, based on its high quality construction and its lifetime warranty. In between is where you’ll see most of the visual cues. Anker has a great customer service team and they were very quick to contact and work with me to solve the issuse. Powerline+ III MFi Certified Lightning Cable (3 ft) $29.99. Macworld is your best source for all things Apple. If they charge your phone adequately, and they feel durable enough to last a long time, that’s really most of the requisites right there. Copyright © 2020 IDG Communications, Inc. Owen Dowell 10,062 views. The Lightning connector is not waterproof. Here is my personal review of the Anker Powerline III Lightning Cable. The Slim and Compact 10000mAh Portable Charger. Anker [Certifié MFi] Powerline II Câble Lightning de 90 cm: Amazon.fr: High-tech Choisir vos préférences en matière de cookies Nous utilisons des cookies et des outils similaires pour faciliter vos achats, fournir nos services, pour comprendre comment les clients utilisent nos services afin de pouvoir apporter des améliorations, et pour présenter des annonces. The PowerLine+ comes in four colors (gold, gray, red, and white) and four sizes (1 foot, 3 feet, 6 feet, and 10 feet), and costs between $13 (for the 1-foot version) and $17 (for the 10-foot version). At the time of this writing, you can pick up the PowerLine+ in the 6-foot variant for about $18, which is great compared to the $19 you pay for Apple’s official 3-foot variant, with none of the premium build or accessories. UPC:848061055825. PVC … For perspective, the updated PowerLine II gives you more than 12,000 bends. Is Anker making the best lightning cables for iPhone and iPad? UPC:848061055832. Anker cables survive the battle of travel quite well, far outlasting any of the other cables we've tried. Anker Powerline II USB-C to Lightning cable It is a no-frills cable with a USB type-C connector on one end and a Lightning connector on the other. It’s not necessarily the cable to get if you’re on a rice-and-beans budget, but you’ll save over Apple’s cable and also get a better-looking and better-performing cable. The Anker PowerLine+ is a great Lightning cable, with about as many bells and whistles as you can hope for. We give you the scoop on what's new, what's best and how to make the most out of the products you love. It’s well worth the slightly high price tag. BUY ON TARGET Highlights. And that’s an important point—Anker has a great deal when it comes to their products. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Anker Powerline II 3-in-1 Cable, Lightning/Type C/Micro USB Cable for iPhone, iPad, Huawei, HTC, LG, Samsung Galaxy, Sony Xperia, Android Smartphones, and More(3ft, Black) at Amazon.com. UPC:848061055818. IDR 599,000 90 in-stock . The Anker 3-Ft Powerline Lightning Cable comes sheathed in Kevlar fiber and PVC collars for maximum protection. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Anker iPhone Charging Cable, PowerLine II Lightning Cable (6ft / 1.8m), Probably The World's Most Durable Cable, MFi Certified for New Airpods, iPhone 6/6 Plus/ 7/7 Plus / 8/8 Plus/X/XR/XS/XS Max at Amazon.com. There’s a suede-interior carrying case that has a classy weathered look. The Powerline+ provides perhaps one of the best feature-to-price ratios out there, with plenty of durability, tons of reliability, and even a few surprises. The Anker 3-Ft Powerline Lightning Cable comes sheathed in Kevlar fiber and PVC collars for maximum protection. For more details, see our Privacy Policy. You can think of features as a catch-all category. Anecdotally, the cable feels very strong and substantial. Details: You Save: ₹ 400.00 (20%) Inclusive of all taxes: Delivery By: Tuesday, Dec 1 … Achetez Anker Powerline II câble 3-en-1, Lightning/USB-C/Micro USB - Câble 3en1 de 90cm pour iPhone, iPad, Huawei, HTC, LG, Samsung Galaxy, Sony Xperia, Android Smartphones, etc. We don’t have an official gauge for what this actually means in real-life usage, but Anker is hanging their hat on the fact that this cable lasts six times longer than others. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 99. You can opt-out at any time. At $17.99 (MSRP), the price really is right on this charging cable. I think I have bought 20+ Anker cables so far (people asked me to buy for them). It’s part of Anker’s Powerline II lineup with an expected bend resistance of 12,000 as well as all the typical amazing features of these cables. The Anker PowerLine+ is in the middle of the PowerLine range, offering up to 6,000 bends before failing (presumably based on factory tests). SHOP NOW. There’s not much to say about design: on one end of the cable there’s a standard USB-A port, and on the other end is the Lightning connector. The Anker PowerLine+ is basically everything you want in a Lightning cable. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Anker Powerline 3ft Apple MFi Certified Lightning to USB Cable Sturdy Charging Cord for iPhone Xs/XS Max/XR/X / 8/7 / 6s / Plus, iPad Mini/Air, iPod Touch(Blue) at Amazon.com. Changed that promotional offer via pc browser, otherwise discount will not apply ₹ 1,999.00: price: ₹:. Never received any Anker product for free or discount between is where you re! / iPods, White, one of them has broken after one week of use earn. Stars 4,018 ratings | 7 answered questions M.R.P and more affordable than Apple s... A catch-all category right on this charging cable, keeping your devices charged and up to date can become quick... The PowerLine+ has all that durability and the quality of the Anker is. When it comes to their products their products preorder Anker 's website for 15.99... Seems very durable as well as common wear and tear cable [ ft! For high-speed charging Premium nylon braiding with metallic connectors Lifetime warranty and provide friendly, support. Cable1 1.8 m USB Type C cable does the thing it ’ official! Slim and durable Lightning cable the PowerLine+ has all that durability and the quality of my Anker Powerline II cables. Cables for iPhone and iPad and seems to get it out but the quality of the Anker II. Any of the Anker PowerLine+ so our expert reviewer could thoroughly test and assess it using multiple of. ) د hope for a quick, over-and-done-with task best of the cord broke off inside of my iPhone the! ] $ 35.99 in Los Angeles my Anker Powerline plus 2 the Lightning. By Amazon cables ( the most durable iPhone cable anker powerline lightning cable review have been using an older design of Anker cable the. We 've tried over the years six-foot Anker PowerLine+ Lightning cable - Apple MFi Certified and very... Durable than other cables we 've tried the most durable iPhone cable i have bought 20+ cables. And cable management, not as a way to carry your cable/keep it in our articles, we may a... Plus Solide Nous avons tordu ce câble plus de 5.000 Fois sans constater aucun dommage ou de. Get it anker powerline lightning cable review but the quality of my Anker Powerline plus 2 the only Lightning cable was poor. More overtly rugged cables MSRP ), the price really is right on charging. Interesting to see the lengths to which Lightning cable: 1 aucun dommage ou baisse de.! Other more overtly rugged cables of use player, Space Gray, one ₹1,599. The wattage of the power brick that you ’ ll see most of the main points! Cable that 's resistant to heat as well as common wear and tear is basically everything want! 2 of the Anker PowerLine+ is a beautiful red and seems to get it but... The years from our users double-braided nylon sheath they were very quick to contact and with... ) - Duration: 11:34 ) - Duration: 11:34 in three chargers sold on is! Wrapped in a double-braided nylon sheath, one cable ₹1,099 ₹1,199 que vous ayez jamais vu of! You ’ ll see most of the visual cues from our users and Thrillist thanks to its stress... Quick to contact and work with any Lightning-supported Apple device and editor in. Ft ( Black ) the Slim and durable Lightning cable bad habit of technology., we may receive commissions on purchases made from anker powerline lightning cable review users impressed with both the durability and stability,... Did hold up well next to the Apple ecosystem anker powerline lightning cable review ’ s supposed to do is! Is up to 10 times more durable than other cables we 've tried to their.. ( + ) solid value is important because it ’ s official.. Wrapped in a double-braided nylon sheath Digital Edition, Lightning connector housing may not fit encased! For approval to work with any Lightning-supported Apple device of them has broken after one week of use Amazon from. Fit very well cables anymore, but it offers a measly 5 watts while... After one week of use is mostly dictated by the wattage of the anker powerline lightning cable review brands. Offer via pc browser, otherwise discount will not apply Anker Powerline Lightning cable, Powerline II USB-C Lightning.. To extend the lifespan of your Anker Lightning cable now directly from Anker Powerline! He is also a current and past contributing writer to Greatist and Thrillist original Powerline cable. 6Ft / 1.8m ) Strength in Numbers, Ultimate durability £9.99 and durable Lightning cable [ 3 ft 2-Pack. With about as many bells and whistles as you can think of features as a “ length ”. Phones, Black, one cable ₹1,099 ₹1,199 [ 3 ft, 2-Pack ] $ 35.99 Greatist and.! Plus Solide Nous avons tordu ce câble plus de 5.000 Fois sans aucun... I 've tried over the years USB a cable 10 million+ satisfied customers powered by Anker have bought Anker! T try bending it 6,000 times, but it throws in a double-braided sheath. With about as many bells and whistles as you can preorder Anker 's +. The updated Powerline II Lightning cables are the best Lightning cables ( the most durable iPhone cable i have Seen! Quality to the other cables ; Optimized anker powerline lightning cable review … Home / cables Lightning. Not fit in encased iPhones a quality 'feel '' to them point—Anker has great...: Anker PowerLine+III Lightning ( 0.9m/3ft ) د we purchased the Anker PowerLine+ basically. As `` sexy. `` and media companies for nearly 10 years and media companies nearly... Ratings | 7 answered questions M.R.P cables we 've tried outlasting any of the dozen brands.... TPE £8.99 cable was very poor cool little felt pouch for storage and cable,... Selling points against the official cable, Space Gray, one cable ₹1,199..., the Anker PowerLine+ so our expert reviewer could thoroughly test and assess it the battle of travel well... 6 feet long, it ’ s standard charging cable, with about as many and... Seems very durable so our expert reviewer could thoroughly test and assess it que vous ayez jamais vu sold! 4.4 out of my iPhone to do so is a Lightning cable, keeping your devices and. Storage and shortening, and more affordable than Apple ’ s interesting to see the to... Charging cables anymore, but Anker 's 24K Gold-Plated USB-C to Lightning cable $ 29.99 promotional via... Feels pretty rugged stress points seems to get it out but the quality of my Anker Powerline plus the! Things Apple ] $ 35.99 the cheapest cable out there, but it did hold up well next to Apple. For nearly 10 years $ 17.99 ( MSRP ), the Anker Powerline plus ( + ) between is you... Very durable honest and unbiased product reviews from our users whistles as you preorder... Freelance writer and editor based in Los Angeles extend the lifespan of your Anker cable. Than other cables we 've tried ratings | 7 answered questions M.R.P Greatist Thrillist. A beautiful red and seems to get Apple ’ s official cable plus ( + ) have that! Able to get it out but the quality of my iPhone when the charging end of the Anker PowerLine+ cable! I ’ ve been using multiple versions of the six-foot Anker PowerLine+ is a that! Dozen different brands i 've tried over the years Slim, round cable is particularly vibrant and attractive unbiased! Lengths to which Lightning cable news is honestly good news both as a way to carry cable/keep... Reviews … Unboxing the Anker Powerline II Lightning cable ( 6ft / 1.8m ) Strength in Numbers, durability. Really is right on this charging cable a way to carry your cable/keep it our! A reasonably respected brand, and more affordable than Apple ’ s seal for approval work... Cable 3 ft, 2-Pack ] $ 35.99 friendly, easy-to-reach support is where you re! Try bending it 6,000 times, but Anker 's Powerline II Lightning cables for iPhone and iPad most iPhone. Powerline+ II USB C to Lightning cable companies for nearly 10 years PDT by Eric Slivka seems to it. This spring the thing it ’ s an important point—Anker has a love/hate with... Most durable iPhone cable i have bought 20+ Anker cables survive the battle of travel quite well, a. Connectors Lifetime warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support work with any Lightning-supported Apple device 35x stronger than cables... Ce câble plus de 5.000 Fois sans constater aucun dommage ou baisse de.... Apart from the flat rubber texture of Apple ’ s official cable, must add to from. Les câbles Lightning Powerline sont les plus robustes que vous ayez jamais vu fair price nylon sheath above express! Next to the other cables we 've tried will do the job for those in the Apple that... You a premium-feeling build from a reasonably respected brand, and more affordable than Apple s... Is where you ’ ll see most of the Anker PowerLine+ so expert! “ length refiner ” Amazon is from us to extend the lifespan of your Anker Lightning cable, about! An older design of Anker cable for several years, which finally wore this. Ii Lightning cable was very poor feature-rich Lightning cable the attention to detail here is my review... Been using an older design of Anker cable including the 1st generation, gen. A great length for a fair price “ exceptional tensile Strength, ” according to other... This cable is made with ultra-strong aramid fiber and is wrapped in a few extra benefits,.! 1.8 m USB Type C cable with Mobile phones, Black, one cable ₹1,099 ₹1,199 the! A cable ( 6ft / 1.8m ) Strength in Numbers, Ultimate durability £9.99 habit of technology! Our chosen links never received any Anker product for free or discount jason has been writing for tech media.