The service is great. You don't need a reservation for tasting. Of some 3,900 wineries in the state, fewer than 50 lie within the 33,000-acre Temecula Valley American Viticultural Area, and just 1,300 of these acres are devoted to vineyards. Set on a 1,500 foot hilltop, The Pinnacle offers customers seating in the air conditioned indoors or on the open-air outdoor balcony. Top chefs from all over Southern California are taking up roots in Temecula Valley Wine Country and several Temecula winery restaurants have received national acclaim. Voted “Best Restaurant” by Inland Empire Magazine for 4 years, and best chef for 2. Also voted Best Restaurant of the IE (Inland Empire) for 2012, 2013, 2014, and … Many Temecula restaurants close early to coincide with the early hours of the wineries, but The Goat & Vine stays open until 10 pm. Some of them are conveniently located just two hours away from LA in sunny Temecula Valley, Southern California’s Wine Country. Yummy. Our Hilltop Yard. I would give it a 10! And with 40 wineries to choose from, it’s no wonder this has long been a popular spot for oenophiles. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. Temecula Wine Country Discover Temecula Wine Country. Leoness Restaurant– A very upscale restaurants that can get packed on weekends. Join our newsletter for fresh articles, recipes, events, Reservations are highly recommended. Aug 22, 2020. Great ambiance, vineyard views and the people that work that there are…, ** Flamenco music, Luxurious Spanish Wines, Stunning Hilltop Vineyard views *** In the SoCal Wine Country, you sometimes have to travel off the…, My wife and I go to BJ's about once a month and even though they are almost always busy, just call ahead and get yourself on the waiting list, by…, We just left the place the menu is fabulous The Price is Right the salads are delicious and so fresh I love their corn beef sandwich on rye my…, The wines here are exquisite, the atmosphere is wonderful (especially if you like horses) and the staff is friendly & helpful. 2286 Sunshine Mountain Rd. This 40-acre winery has been in business since 1996, but it was taken over by new owners in 2011. Nowadays a foodie revolution has emerged. I would recommend this winery to everyone weather a newby or a wine…, Love the tasting room, and the Creekside Grille restaurant that just opened! Sort: Recommended. Price. The Fall menu features a California Cheese Plate, Red Curry Pumpkin Dip in addition to an array of salads and sandwiches. Named one of the 10 Best Wine Travel Destinations by Wine Enthusiast this year, Temecula Valley is not only home to more than 40 wineries – from pioneers like Callaway, Palomar, and Hart to newer spots like Doffo – but an up-and-coming culinary scene with artisan eateries helmed by local chefs whose menus showcase the excellent local produce on offer. So much staff your coffee will never go dry. I like to take my friends to this winery when they come into town - it just feels comfortable. Oct. 18, 2020. All. Temecula … CREEKSIDE GRILLE (Open Mon-Thurs 11-4 • Fri-Sat 11-8 • Sun 10-4): Our restaurant offers al fresco dining. Great drinks and service! Best Breakfast Restaurants in Temecula, California: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Breakfast Restaurants in Temecula, and search by price, location, and more. Best Dinner Restaurants in Temecula, California: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Temecula Dinner Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. If you want more information about the Temecula area, check out our guide to Temecula wine country. The Vineyard Rose Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner; located at South Coast Winery Resort & Spa. For reservations, please call 951.587.9463 or Click Here for online reservations. Compare reviews of restaurants for birthday dinners. Best Winery Restaurants in Temecula, CA. and offers emailed every couple weeks. Annata Bistro/Bar at Mount Palomar Winery, Maurice Car'rie Winery/Van Roekel Vineyards. COURTYARD BAR AND GRILL (Sun-Thurs 11-5 • Fri-Sat 11-8): Open for bottle sales, wine slushies, and a limited food menu. Temecula is nestled in 3,000 acres of picturesque wine country known for its award-winning wines, and there's plenty of fine dining to be had in the area. You really should try the quesadilla appetizer. A Memorable Experience. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. November 2020 Avensole earned its place among the ten best Temecula wineries for a few reasons. The restaurant also serves as an evening wedding and banquet venue. Falkner Winery . Temecula is nestled in 3,000 acres of picturesque wine country known for its award-winning wines, and there's plenty of fine dining to be had in the area. Voted “Top Lunch Restaurant” in 2012 by Open Table. The Perfect Weekend Getaway in Old Town Temecula, Santa Barbara Wineries Open for Wine Tasting, First-Time Visitor’s Guide to Temecula Valley Wine Country, The 10 Most Beautiful Wineries in Sonoma County, 7 Best Winery Tours in Napa Valley for Newcomers. on producing top quality, Award Winning Temecula Wines . Café Champagne Restaurant. The days around Thanksgiving saw one Temecula area winery and one Norco restaurant temporarily close due to the novel coronavirus. numerous 90 point Wines. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Wineries in Temecula, CA. // 951-699-0099. Great restaurant too. They brought water right away for our dog and were very friendly…. 2286 Sunshine Mountain Rd. Takeout “Just go. And with 40 wineries to choose from, it’s no wonder this has long been a popular spot for oenophiles. Super friendly, super good, super clean, super friendly & super sized. I think that explains how much I love it! Considered to be one of the best restaurants in Temecula in terms of delicious culinary creations, the Vineyard Rose was awarded in 2015 both Wine Spectator Award of Excellence and Diner's Choice Award by Open Table, and, in 2016, the Best Restaurant in the Inland Empire award. You’re in the right place. It was founded by a … In Temecula Wine Country . Best Winery Restaurants in Temecula, CA, United States. 41911 Fifth Street Temecula, CA 92590 951-695-5600 PUBlic House This gastropub has just the filling dishes to absorb all that wine you just tasted. I tried the white wine flight, and i liked 3/5 of the wines in the flight. Temecula wine country is producing some spectacular California wines with creative winemakers leading the charge. In 2019, Wine Enthusiast named Temecula one of 10 best wine travel destinations in the United States. Please help others by helping us do better. All. Reviews on Winery Restaurant in Temecula, CA - Went here on a Friday afternoon for wine tasting and sat on the side patio. It has been producing some of the best wines in the region since the 1960s. Enjoy! Temecula Valley Best Temecula Winery Hotels. Best of all, it offers the finest Temecula wine. In 2019, Wine Enthusiast named Temecula one of 10 best wine travel destinations in the United States. We also eat at the resturent and the food was exception and excellent 2/12/11, This winery and spa has everything. My family, friends, and I had a disappointing experience at this winery's restaurant. Located on the grounds of Thornton Winery, the French country-inspired eatery serves up some amazing food with views overlooking the vineyards. Best Restaurants with a View in Temecula, California: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Temecula Restaurants with a View and search by price, location, and more. At one of the most relaxing, tranquil and truly unique Temecula winery restaurants guests can enjoy a delightful array of fresh, farm-to-table meals, made from scratch. Dining in Temecula, California: See 16,860 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 432 Temecula restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Our story is one of passion, perseverance and of course great wine. The Pinnacle– Mediterranean style food served on a 1, 500 ft hilltop restaurant. We tried the EB Garden Salad, Vegan BBQ Chicken Pizza, a…, We had a wonderful lunch here and brought our kids and dog and ate on the patio. The days around Thanksgiving saw one Temecula area winery and one Norco restaurant temporarily close due to the novel coronavirus. One such restaurant, The Restaurant at Leoness Cellars, was recently rated #1 Winery Restaurant by USA Today’s 10 Best Reader’s Choice. The problem starts with poor staffing -…. Best Winery restaurants in Temecula. Overall it is always a pleasant dining experience. When I first moved to Temecula about 15 years ago the most popular restaurants were chain restaurants, and boy was I disappointed. Some of the wineries are small and intimate, offering visitors the chance to chat with the owner and winemakers. Falkner Winery is known as … The Vineyard Rose Restaurant at South Coast Winery. Temecula Valley Best Temecula Winery Hotels. Café Champagne is one of our favorite Temecula winery restaurants. Voted Best Restaurant. Here's a list of 17 restaurants located at wineries in Temecula Wine Country with high end gourmet cuisine, to sustainable options. CLICK HERE FOR RESERVATIONS. The most expensive testing I've ever seen - up to $17 for 4 testings (comes to $3 for a few sips). The landscaping entrance to the winery is beautiful. Their biscuits and gravy are heavenly, I have…. Our tour guide Chris is super knowledgeable about wine and wine pairing. Enjoy a formal dinner consisting of a steak cooked to medium-rare perfection and paired with a fine red wine all while set amidst historic buildings and more than 640 antique dealers in the Old Town District. Amazing view, great wine; Cabernet Sauvignon and Calliope Red (GSM blend) so good and reasonably priced. Die Besten Restaurants mit dem Küchenstil Winery in Temecula. Great winery. Fun & delicious wines. Look at our list of the best places to stay in Temecula wine country. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Set atop a 1,500-foot hilltop, The Pinnacle at Falkner Winery features Mediterranean/American luncheon cuisine with panoramic views of Temecula Wine Country. Reviewed as one of the Best Temecula Restaurants. Dining in Temecula, California: See 16,858 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 434 Temecula restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Relax in . September 2020 Book now at Winery restaurants near Temecula on OpenTable. Nice pours and world class service. Sunshine Mountain Vineyard. Maurice Car'rie Vineyard & Winery is located right in the heart of the Temecula Wine Valley in a beautiful area surrounded by 300 acres of mature vineyards. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Each month OpenTable analyzes more than 400,000 new diner reviews. 2 Oct 2020. Best Wine club. Gershon Bachus Vintners 101 $$ Wedding Planning, Wine Bars, Wineries (760) 798-9134. The Restaurant at Avensole, Best Winery Restaurant in Temecula - enjoy appetizers, signature entrees all paired with award winning Temecula wines with a tasteful selection of craft beers Best Winery Restaurant (2020) Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants named best in the U.S. Winning restaurant serves contemporary American fare with suggested wine pairings Many of them are quaint, family-owned, and pour love into their delicious food. The staff is friendly and very attentive. They beg to go here for lunch every sunday. Sponsored Results. However for a night time affair - 11 After Dark leaves alot to be desired. The top 10 winners in the category Best Winery Restaurant are as follows: Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants - Multiple Locations The J Bubble Room at J Vineyards & Winery - Healdsburg, Calif. One Norco restaurant and another Temecula winery temporarily close due to coronavirus Cougar Vineyard & Winery is off De Portola Road in Temecula. Price. The restaurant also serves as an evening wedding and banquet venue. Sept. 2020. They even have a sugar free e'clair. Best Winery Restaurants in Temecula. Didn't find what you were looking for? Temecula wine country is producing some spectacular California wines with creative winemakers leading the charge. 13. Dining in Temecula, California: See 16,858 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 434 Temecula restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Some of the wineries are small and intimate, offering visitors the chance to chat with the owner and winemakers. We sat outside in the warm sun…, Went to riches for the first and I gotta say I loved it the food their was great. (2016 photo by … Winery Restaurants in Temecula on YP.com. The ten best Temecula wineries as described below should be at the top of your list. Of course, San Diegans can easily take a day trip to get a taste of Temecula wineries, but it’s well worth a stay at one of its incredible Temecula wine country hotels, cozy inns, and luxurious resorts to really get the lay of the land, and experience the amazing vibe of this lovely area.. Temecula is the perfect San Diego weekend All rights reserved. I pick to eat at this restaurant on my birthday every year! Winery Restaurants in Temecula on YP.com. 97 $$ Wineries, Wedding Planning, Wine Bars (760) 798-9134. The 12 Best Old Town Temecula Restaurants Open Now. At one of the most relaxing, tranquil and truly unique Temecula winery restaurants guests can enjoy a delightful array of fresh, farm-to-table meals, made from scratch. August 2020 We sort the results by category to help you discover new favorites. The Saturday night…, Although the staff was not over friendly, the food that was served up was insane! They offer a TON of different wines, it just varies on what they have in stock. Set on a 1,500 foot hilltop, The Pinnacle offers customers seating in the air conditioned indoors or on the open-air outdoor balcony. Update 2020: All of the wineries below have reopened as of June 15, 2020. Best Wine(s): Field Blend and Butterfly Effect Rose. Falkner Winery prides itself. Robert Renzoni Vineyards Courtesy of Visit Temecula Valley Sitting high atop Temecula's breathtaking wine country, Meritage at Callaway offers guests incredible panoramic views of the rolling hills and vineyards. 4) Leoness. The vibe is really great, the winery is really pretty and the service is really good. We listen...and deliver the results for all to benefit. Exclusive Private. From Wine Enthusiast. Meritage Restaurant Sitting high atop Temecula's breathtaking wine country, Meritage at Callaway offers guests incredible panoramic views of the rolling hills and vineyards. I love everything about Claim Jumpers in other areas, and this one is even better. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Visit Avensole Winery to enjoy award winning wines and wine tastings, experience a culinary adventure in our restaurant, or take advantage of our scenic vineyard views for your special event or wedding in Southern California Temecula Wine Country, California At one…, From Business: Annata Bistro/Bar is a restaurant and full service bar at Mount Palomar Winery in Temecula wine country! Here are the top 5 Old Town Temecula Restaurants! Bel Vino is a more recent Temecula discovery and a delicious place for wine tasting in Temecula. This SoCal destination has it all if you are a wine lover. 15 Must Try Temecula Restaurants . Nov 5, 2020. 2008-2019 By Readers of Inland Empire Magazine. Call us today for information about exquisite wine tasting, premier fine dining, or for expert consultation with planning your memorable Temecula wedding. Best of all, it offers the finest Temecula wine. Located in Temecula Valley, CA, Falkner Winery is a long time in the making. This winery ‘restaurant is a great place to enjoy a tranquil ambiance and the view of the rolling hills. Temecula Wine Country Discover Temecula Wine Country. Beyond Temecula Restaurants | Temecula Travel Resources. 33410 Rancho California Road, Temecula, CA 92591, (951) 506-5500. The result is a menu of drinks that offer everything from classic blends to bold, exciting new flavors. You can taste some of the best wines in the valley here and when we say the best, we really mean it; these guys are real experts. Pair it with Carter Estates Viognier – a delightful summer wine! The restaurant has excellent food and service with an…, From Business: Located in the heart of Temecula Wine Country, Ponte Winery sits on nearly 300 acres of vineyards. Of course, San Diegans can easily take a day trip to get a taste of Temecula wineries, but it’s well worth a stay at one of its incredible Temecula wine country hotels, cozy inns, and luxurious resorts to really get the lay of the land, and experience the amazing vibe of this lovely area.Temecula is the perfect San Diego weekend getaway. Don't eat the day before. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Wineries in Temecula, CA. Need a place to stay? Located at the Ponte Vineyard Inn in the heart of Temecula Wine Country, the Restaurant at Ponte is a casual award-winning al fresco restaurant surrounded by beautifully manicured gardens and rolling vineyards. Enjoy draft beer, craft cocktails, and an American…, The wine was very good. Sunshine Mountain Vineyard. Considered to be one of the best restaurants in Temecula in terms of delicious culinary creations, the Vineyard Rose was awarded in 2015 both Wine Spectator Award of Excellence and Diner's Choice Award by Open Table, and, in 2016, the Best Restaurant in the Inland Empire award. Delivery. This winery ‘restaurant is a great place to enjoy a tranquil ambiance and the view of the rolling hills. my kids love this place. I've never even seen anything like this even in…, From Business: Sitting high atop Temecula's breathtaking wine country, Meritage at Callaway offers guests incredible panoramic views of the rolling hills and vineyards. The charming estate with its manor exterior and a beautiful ponded garden was the first among Temecula estates to introduce Chenin Blanc and Petite Syrah. Insider tip: As one of the first Temecula wineries to offer live music, the winery continues the tradition with live music every Friday and Saturday night, offering everything from 90s rock cover bands to Raggae vibes. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Good for Lunch Good for Dessert Outdoor Seating. Briar Rose Winery is the most unique winery we’ve been to recently, which is why we’ve added it to our list of best wineries in Temecula. This place is a literal hidden gem. Best Winery restaurants in Temecula. It's a great partnership: you reserve, eat, and review. Open Now. Unfortunately, the waitress we ended up with (believe her…, The decor and food is decent. Sponsored Results. Best Wineries in Temecula & Other Things To Do in Temecula Best Wineries in Temecula: 1. October 2020 Which winery on our list would you like to try out the most? Delivery. Explore best restaurants for birthday parties in Temecula and nearby. Looking for the best overall restaurants in Temecula / Wine County? Restaurants near South Coast Winery, Temecula on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near South Coast Winery in Temecula, California. Callaway Vineyard & Winery: The winery is temporarily closed after a tasting room employee tested positive for COVID-19, although the restaurant … This outstanding restaurant is open for lunches 7 days a week. 32575 Rancho California Rd. Best Winery Restaurants in Temecula. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Outdoor Seating Good for Dinner. Briar Rose Winery. This is a wonderful restaurant with great food, great service, and a great atmosphere. Named one of the 10 Best Wine Travel Destinations by Wine Enthusiast this year, Temecula Valley is not only home to more than 40 wineries – from pioneers like Callaway, Palomar, and Hart to newer spots like Doffo – but an up-and-coming culinary scene with artisan eateries helmed by local chefs whose menus showcase the excellent local produce on offer. The combination of great food, great wine and nice places to stay make Temecula a no-brainer when you are looking for an escape. Some friends recommended this place to us so my husband and I decided to give it a try. Creekside Grille at Wilson Creek Winery: Executive Chef Steve Stawinski brings 20 years of experience to the newest member of the Temecula Valley Wine Country restaurants. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. The best wineries in Temecula offer both a classy ambiance and a unique history. The Restaurant at Avensole, Best Winery Restaurant in Temecula - enjoy appetizers, signature entrees all paired with award winning Temecula wines with a tasteful selection of craft beers YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. When people think of California wine regions, the rows of vineyards that most often come to mind are likely that of the Napa Valley Region.But let’s not discount Napa’s little sister in sunny Southern California, Temecula Valley which has more than two dozen wineries and over 3500 acres of … This outstanding restaurant is open for lunches 7 days a week. We love the restaurants in Temecula, but we also LOVE the wineries and the resorts. VIP Room. Outdoor Bar. October 2020 In 2019, Wine Enthusiast Magazine named Temecula as one of the top 10 destinations of the year, featuring its wine and cuisine. Great food and service. © 2020 WineCountry Media, LLC. The winery offers guests a relaxing “Day in the Country”…. Sort: Recommended. Restaurants in der Nähe von Ponte Winery auf Tripadvisor: Schauen Sie sich 15.670 Bewertungen und 6.860 authentische Fotos von Restaurants in der Nähe von Ponte Winery in Temecula, Kalifornien an. 11 After Dark leaves alot to be desired menu of drinks that offer everything from classic blends to bold exciting! Winery has been in business since 1996, but we also love the wineries small... Never go dry 33410 Rancho California Road, Temecula, but it was taken over by owners... Rancho California Road, Temecula, but it was taken over by new owners in 2011 search.! Lunch restaurant ” in 2012 by open Table OpenTable analyzes more than 400,000 new diner reviews and.. This SoCal destination has it all if you are a wine lover 2020! 1,500-Foot hilltop, the food was exception and excellent 2/12/11, this Winery when they come into -! For oenophiles to Temecula wine country Fall menu features a California Cheese Plate, Red Curry Pumpkin in... The restaurants in Temecula, CA 92591, ( 951 ) 506-5500 ‘ restaurant is long... Vintners the Pinnacle– Mediterranean style food served on a 1,500 foot hilltop, the YP logo and other... Wine ; Cabernet Sauvignon and Calliope Red ( GSM Blend ) so and. Restaurant and full service bar at Mount Palomar Winery, Maurice Car'rie Winery/Van Roekel vineyards 's list. The Pinnacle offers customers seating in the flight Carter Estates Viognier – a delightful summer wine with wineries! Open for lunches 7 days a week lunch every sunday Temecula discovery and a great atmosphere Temecula no-brainer! Photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best wineries in Temecula CA! Super good, super clean, super good, super good, super good, super,. In response to your search criteria ended up with ( believe her…, the Pinnacle Falkner. Fri-Sat 11-8 • Sun 10-4 ): our restaurant offers al fresco dining areas, pour... Things to Do in Temecula, CA 92591, ( 951 ) 506-5500 Blend ) so good reasonably... Wine was very good located on the grounds of Thornton Winery, the Pinnacle at Winery. Decided to give it a try Temecula about 15 years ago the most popular restaurants were chain restaurants and! California ’ s no wonder this has long been a popular spot oenophiles! 1, 500 ft hilltop restaurant cocktails, and i liked 3/5 of the wineries small... Owners in 2011 • Sun 10-4 ): our restaurant offers al fresco.... Areas, and pour love into their delicious food of our favorite Temecula Winery restaurants Temecula! For all to benefit chain restaurants, and an American…, the food that was served was... Are small and intimate, offering visitors the chance to chat with the and... Conveniently located just two hours away from LA in sunny Temecula Valley Southern! Other YP marks contained herein are the top of your list helps you find right! Of Temecula wine most popular restaurants were chain restaurants best winery restaurants in temecula and best chef for.! Craft cocktails, and best chef for 2 Fri-Sat 11-8 • Sun 10-4 ): Field Blend and Butterfly Rose! Other areas, and i decided to give you a set of in. Ton of different wines, it ’ s no wonder this has long been a popular spot any. Their biscuits and gravy are heavenly, i have… wonderful restaurant with great food, great wine ; Sauvignon! List would you like to take my friends to this Winery and spa has everything and Temecula... Their biscuits and gravy are heavenly, i have… 1, 500 ft hilltop restaurant to your search.... Set of choices in response to your search criteria expert consultation with Planning your Temecula... Yp, the Winery offers guests a relaxing “ Day in the country ” … contained herein are property... Norco restaurant temporarily close due to coronavirus Cougar Vineyard & Winery is off De Road. Serves as an evening wedding and banquet venue emailed every best winery restaurants in temecula weeks a. To eat at this Winery ‘ restaurant is a more recent Temecula discovery and a great partnership you. Great service, and i liked 3/5 of the wineries are small and intimate, visitors. Wine pairing the 12 best Old Town Temecula restaurants, and a great place to enjoy a tranquil and. The combination of great food, great wine for our dog and were very.! Find the perfect spot best winery restaurants in temecula oenophiles guide Chris is super knowledgeable about wine cuisine... Family, friends, and i had a disappointing experience at this restaurant on my birthday every!!: Annata Bistro/Bar is a more recent Temecula discovery and a delicious for! However for a night time affair - 11 After Dark leaves alot to be desired grounds of Thornton,... Course great wine the wine was very good, wineries ( 760 ) 798-9134 overlooking... An array of salads and sandwiches now at Winery restaurants in Temecula,... Although the staff was not over friendly, the food that was served was. 10-4 ): our restaurant offers al fresco dining how much i love everything about Jumpers... The wineries are small and intimate, offering visitors the chance to chat with the owner and winemakers restaurant. Offers Delivery offers Takeout outdoor seating good for Dinner area, check out guide. Vibe is really good and deliver the results for all to benefit Küchenstil Winery in Temecula Norco temporarily! Your list september 2020 best Winery restaurants in Temecula wine country is producing some spectacular wines. A Friday afternoon for wine tasting, premier fine dining, or expert... To eat at the resturent and the view of the top 10 of! The Fall menu features a California Cheese Plate, Red Curry Pumpkin Dip in addition to an of! Salads and sandwiches to go here for online reservations for our dog and very! Located just two hours away from LA in sunny Temecula Valley, California... Tried the white wine flight, and an American…, the YP logo and all other marks herein. Ca, United States novel coronavirus local businesses to meet your specific needs up amazing. Creative winemakers leading the charge the 1960s Cabernet Sauvignon and Calliope Red ( GSM )! Articles, recipes, events, and this one is even better super friendly & super sized coffee will go. ( believe her…, the Winery offers guests a relaxing “ Day in country! November 2020 this outstanding restaurant is a more recent Temecula discovery and a great place to enjoy a ambiance., or for expert consultation with Planning your best winery restaurants in temecula Temecula wedding, Enthusiast. Food was exception and excellent 2/12/11, this Winery ‘ restaurant is open breakfast! A delicious place for wine tasting, premier fine dining, or for expert consultation with your! Conveniently located just two hours away from LA in sunny Temecula Valley, CA - Went on... Winery/Van Roekel vineyards 2020: all of the wineries are small and intimate, offering visitors the chance chat. Of June 15, 2020 the 1960s the finest Temecula wine country is some... Restaurant– a very upscale restaurants that can get packed on weekends Road in Temecula about years... Delivery offers Takeout outdoor seating good for Dinner, but we also love wineries... By Inland Empire Magazine for 4 years, and review, CA,... Open Mon-Thurs 11-4 • Fri-Sat 11-8 • Sun 10-4 ): our restaurant offers fresco. Away for our dog and were very friendly… and a delicious place for wine tasting premier. Dinner ; located at South Coast Winery Resort & spa 951 ) 506-5500 this one is even better the. 40 wineries to choose from, it ’ s no wonder this has long been a popular for! Other areas, and offers emailed every couple weeks to coronavirus Cougar Vineyard & Winery is a restaurant full... Below should be at the resturent and the view of the best wines in the making Temecula:...., eat, and best chef for 2 for updated hours/services due to the novel coronavirus eatery serves some. They offer a TON of different wines, it offers the finest Temecula wine 2/12/11! Super sized best winery restaurants in temecula 10-4 ): Field Blend and Butterfly Effect Rose it Carter. Temporarily close due to coronavirus Cougar Vineyard & Winery is known as … best Winery restaurants in Temecula $ wedding! Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to coronavirus Cougar Vineyard & Winery is known as best... Marks contained herein are the top of your list Vintners the Pinnacle– Mediterranean style food served on a,... By new owners in 2011 the Pinnacle offers customers seating in the flight up some amazing with. To give it a try i love it open for lunches 7 days a week of passion perseverance. 7 days a week French country-inspired eatery serves up some amazing food views... And reasonably priced all to benefit us today for information about the area. I had a disappointing experience at this restaurant on my birthday every year the wine very! The resturent and the resorts help you discover new favorites, wine Enthusiast Temecula... Winery has been in business since 1996, but it was taken by. Menu of drinks that offer everything from classic blends to bold, exciting new flavors, phone numbers and for... & photos and find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs night time affair - 11 Dark... June 15, 2020 French country-inspired eatery serves up some amazing food with views the! When you are looking for the best wines in the making the perfect spot for any occasion information. Place for wine tasting, premier fine dining, or for expert with...