Read please details and several possible resolutions in this post [email protected] Sep 25, 2017 at 3:46 PM. Unfortunately my company's group policiy does not allow for a roll back to an earler Windows build, so I was not able to check which update is the culprit. Go to the Compatibility tab and under Settings section, check the ‘Disable display scaling on high DPI settings’. I have to change the settings for every program? Thank you for your reply. Thanks for the response! Right-click the problematic app’s icon and select Properties. Look at how AWFUL windows 10 fonts and text are...I have tried so many solutions that I've read about online but NOTHING has worked! Hopefully this helps! Would you mind checking to see if there was a new set of drivers released for your graphics card? Windows 10 Select Display > Change the size of text, apps, and other items, and then adjust the slider for each monitor. So called DPI Scaling (Set Custom Text Size DPI, text scaling) is another cause of blurry text in some applications. Right-click the problematic app’s icon and select Properties. Let me know if you find any solution. Many Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 users are facing a strange problem in which the fonts on screen look weird. Hi, can you please post an update regarding this issue? Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Its noticable on the desktop, websites, steam, and on football manager as this is quite a text driven game. We will be looking into updating that article. If you’re running the Windows 10 … Some users of Windows 10 with high-resolution monitors have experienced blurry fonts. Sometimes, some desktop apps will look blurry when you change scaling and display settings and adjust for DPI. Most likely you can go to Video card manufacturers website and download their current packages for windows 10. Compared to Windows Vista, 7 or 8, in which you could fix blurry fonts by scaling the DPI to 125, Windows 10’s Settings actually causes the blurred text issue. Ask the community or share your knowledge. From Start menu , click Settings and then click System. Open Start, do a search for Adjust ClearType text and click the result. It does not matter if you are using the regular or custom Windows DPI scaling functions at your 'Screen properties'. How to increase the size of all items (menus, texts & fonts) in all applications Windows 10: 1. Just as a heads up, I wouldn't use the automatic utility provided by Windows - I have seen this sometimes tell users that they are using the most updated drivers when they are in fact not. The text looks blurry like you are having an incorrect screen resolution or a faulty graphics card. The problem involves DPI (dots per inch) scaling, which is the way in which Windows adjusts text, icons, and even the mouse cursor for higher-resolution screens. Thanks for reaching out! 3. SHOP SUPPORT. To fix this blurry text on Windows 10 issue, you have to either update the monitor driver or should uninstall and reinstall the monitor driver. (2020 Review), How to Get a US IP Address from Any Country (2020) – American IP Address. Also check Override High Dpi scaling behaviouroption. In a few of the cases, the issue is with the monitor driver. Text will get blurry on 125%. It’s actually Windows 10 trying to make things look ‘better’ for you on your screen. Change application properties In Windows 10, the DPI scaling is turned on default. Thanks for the response! You can try these easy steps to let Windows troubleshoot the Windows 10 blurry text problem for you first: Right-click on your desktop, then select Display settings. Under Scale and layout that should be set at 100%. Make sure to check the Turn on ClearType option and click Next. Visit your computer monitor manufacture website locate support page and download the software for your computer’s monitor model. Scaling performed by:". 5. Go to Start , Control Panel , System , Display or press the Windows Key + S and type in Color and click on Color settings . I am also curious if reducing your screen resolution to 1920x1080 will improve the text display. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. One problem that some users are facing is blurred text showing in multiple apps or in just a handful of them. It sounds to me like this may be graphics related, just because you had said that it was fine before and has just now started to become blurry again. © Copyright 2018 Autodesk Inc. All rights reserved, autodesk-fusion360-header-nav-label.product-name, autodesk-fusion360-header-nav-label.support-and-learning. This page has been translated for your convenience with an automatic translation service. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. I am sorry to hear that you are still experiencing blurry text on your high resolution monitor - we appreciate you sharing that the Windows 10 dialogue is out of date. Click Advanced scaling settings. Share Fusion 360 issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion 360 team. It looks like I am back on a 386 from the 1980s! On the Mac it is working perfectly with the high dpi screens since two years. To fix this blurry text on Windows 10 issue, you have to either update the monitor driver or should uninstall and reinstall the monitor driver. To reset the latest Samsung montitors :- Press the Menu button on the monitor. Only Outlook behaves differently, it is sharp on my primary monitor with scaling 125% and blurry on my secondary display (Laptop screen) wit 100%. I tried the stuff described in your link but nothing changed. I have even switched connections and both monitors display correctly on VGA, but poorly on either HDMI or DVI. I just checked on my computer - I have Windows 10 but no 4k monitor, and it looks like it's an issue with the Windows update rather than just Fusion, at least for me. 6. ... 1920 x 1080p may not work on different size monitor with your prefer scaling. I hope someone can help, because it degrades the usability and hurts my eyes ;)! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Fix Blurry Windows 10 Fonts There is a workaround that you can use. It doesn’t work for python program (I tried to set it to pythonw.exe). If you’re running the Windows 10 … Click Apply and it should solve the problem. The monitor cannot set/create a "custom scaling". I have noticed since updating to windows 10 that my laptop has just lost all of its sharpness, really hard to read for longer periods of time now. Go to the Compatibility tab and under Settings section, check the ‘Disable display scaling on high DPI settings’. Fix Blurry Text in Windows 10 Once you try to scale the DPI to 125% or try to set any custom DPI, you will start facing this problem. Hi . On Windows 10 your Citrix Receiver may show blurry text. I just installed Fusion 360 on an XPS 15 under Windows 10 (Pro, version 1803, build 17134.1) which has a 4K monitor, and tried all imaginable configurations of the high DPI settings, but it either is blurry or the icons and overall UI is very small. Let Windows help out. If this does not improve the blurriness you are experiencing I will log a user story with our development team to look into what may have changed with the Windows 10 update. 7. Windows 10 audio crackle £10 PAYPAL TO ANY SOLUTIONS Problem: Every 5-15 seconds the audio when using my headphones in the 3.5mm audio jack or speakers connected through an external monitor using a micro DP to DP crackle with a subtle glitch noise, this problem is worse when using Dischord or while gaming. When I change this setting to 100% the text is crisp and clear, but I wouldn't have expected anything else. Can't find what you're looking for? This issue can be caused by the display scaling setting for high DPI monitors. Fix Blurred Text That Is Consistent In All Apps Your email address will not be published. Let Windows help out. While this is continually investigated, I would recommend reducing your display to 1920x1080. For information about updating Windows 10, see Update Windows 10. 1. This is what I see with a setting of 125%. Right click on the app and choose open file location. That is a video card control panel function. Quick Tip: You can quickly check and uncheck the Turn on ClearType option to see a preview of how the text would look like with and without ClearType. Click Next to proceed. Hi . The safest bet is to set it to zero i.e. For the moment the best solution appears to be a third-party fix, with the obvious caveats about using 'unofficial' software. Just to eliminate any confusion, I would update your drivers from the manufacturer's website. Windows 10: Check "Override high DPI scaling behavior. Author, teacher, and talk show host Robert McMillen shows you how to tune your monitor with built in Clear Text for Windows 10. Sometimes, some desktop apps will look blurry when you change scaling and display settings and adjust for DPI. I tried all three on Fusion360.exe and FusionLauncher.exe but without any success. I'm not certain what else could be causing this, but I'm going to put my head together with some other members of my team to try to come up with a solution for you. Most of my applications have blurry fonts. 100%. But when you put the DPI scaling to 125% in Windows 10, you see in a lot of dialogs and windows the font gets very blurry. Just curious, does Fusion 360 have better support for high resolution displays on a Mac? Open the Settings app and go to the System group of settings. If it's not, change it to 100% and that should solve the problem. Finally I tried resetting the monitor itself and this resolved the issue. Unfortunately I do not have any updates to share here - the development team is always working to improve performance for high resolution displays, but we are not quite there yet. Thanks so much. Except where otherwise noted, work provided on Autodesk Knowledge Network is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.Please see the Autodesk Creative Commons FAQ for more information. Sorry to say, but a driver update wasn't the cure... Windows 10 now has a slightly different high dpi setting than described in the mentioned hint. Click on change high DPI settings. It’s also possible that your Windows 10 blurry text problem is being caused by driver issues — the graphics driver on your PC is outdated or faulty. Also, Fusion should look better with the text scaling at 100% - Fusion still does not technically support OS text scaling. To achieve this I applied following hint: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/fusion-360/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Adj... With the current version out (2.0.3133), I can not get a clear, not blurry, GUI. Method 1: Turn on Let Windows try to fix apps so they’re not blurry. If you are finding the text on a screen blurry, make sure the ClearType is setting is turned on, then fine-tune. Thanks for the reply. We don't know what causes this, but it's worth a look. Advanced Display & Graphics Settings lets you view and manage connected displays and Advanced Scaling Settings can automatically fix blurry applications on Windows 10. I have noticed since updating to windows 10 that my laptop has just lost all of its sharpness, really hard to read for longer periods of time now. And the drop down menu gives you three possibilities: Application, System and System (Enhanced). Here is how (some of) those Windows components display on my Windows 7 installation and how they look on Windows 10. Blurry text in windows 10 in some programs Hi, I have issues with my new Lenovo Yoga Thinkpad 260 which was born with Windows 10. Would you mind testing the procedure at this link to optimize your graphics effects for performance? However, Windows 10 displays some blurry fonts on high-resolution devices. The safest bet is to set it to zero i.e. On Windows 7 64bit Home Premium I always use 125% (Medium) as well, and I never had any similar issues (blurry text). Required fields are marked *. 2. The problem is if you have a screen resolution of 1920×1080 or higher, most of the time the DPI scaling is set to at least 125% to make everything easier to read. How to Watch The Grinch on Netflix from Anywhere? Problem with blurry text/websites/certain programms using windows 10. Any updates on when this will be fixed? Click on CompatibilityTab. If you think this has anything to do with the app version you’re running, think again. Click OKand close the window. My head is spinning trying to fix this blurry text issue in Windows 10. I've spent the last day reading many threads on different forums surrounding various fixes for this, either being uninstalling or reinstalling drivers, updating all … Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the blurry text? The new version is being received well with lots of users eager to upgrade and Microsoft’s activation servers feeling the impact of so many upgrades. Thank you – DPI setting thing has resolved a lot of problems for me! Scaling performed by:" and select "Application" (also try the other available options!) It goes without saying that it isn’t doing too great a job but here’s how you can fix it. Fortunately there is a fix, reported by NirmalTV. I hope this helps! Its noticable on the desktop, websites, steam, and on football manager as this is quite a text driven game. Needless to say, a little trial and error will be involved until you get it right. After each change made to this value, you will need to log out and log in again. Update Display Drivers Windows 10 showing blurry text or menu can be due to the outdated display drivers. There is an app which has been designed to solve the fuzzy text problem in Windows 10, and it is aptly called Windows 10 DPI fix. Despite it would be no option, changing the resolution didn't improve anything. Once you get to the ClearType Text Tuner window, you can choose which text appearance you prefer. Applications or text appearing blurry due to DPI scaling enhancements in Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 You may experience issues with blurry text or fonts in certain applications within Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. Search for the particular app for which you are facing the blurry font problem in windows 10 search box. This problem occurs due dynamic display scaling on non DPI aware (older) programs (more about that here). Problem with blurry text/websites/certain programms using windows 10. Here’s a look at the problem and how to fix it. You need to manually update the drivers on … "My D1918H monitor does support up to 1920x1080, and it is connected to HDMI cable." No, thanks. Thanks for the response! 8. To set the screen resolution in Windows 10: Right-click on an empty area of the desktop → select “Display settings”. Unfortunately I do not have any new information to share at this time. Your email address will not be published. The worst part is that it’s not just limited to system application, but it also makes your internet browsing a nightmare because now you won’t be able to read any paragraph without having a headache. Some people will find the default size of their text, apps, and other items are set at 150% when it should be 100%. Then … This article explains how to edit text scaling for individual displays in Windows 10, the procedure at this link to optimize your graphics effects for performance. This is what the problem itself looks like; Not all apps might be displaying blurred text in which case you can make a small change to fix it on a per-app basis. Although the text is blurry, the main problem is that the whole GUI of Fusion is blurry, most annoyingly the model space. Both monitors are viewsonic 32" I have them on the recommended display resolution. On windows its still not solved. Do you have any specialized text scaling applied to your displays? Please let me know if you have any questions. In a few of the cases, the issue is with the monitor driver. If you are facing a blurry fonts problem on your Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 … Click Apply and it should solve the problem. Some updates ago, Fusion360 worked very well on my 4k resolution display and I had a crisp and clear visualization of text and symbols. Fix Blurry Windows 10 Fonts There is a workaround that you can use to use. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Right-click on the shortcut of the app you’re having an issue with and then Properties. Applications or text appearing blurry due to DPI scaling enhancements in Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. Autodesk does not warrant, either expressly or implied, the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information translated by the machine translation service and will not be liable for damages or losses caused by the trust placed in the translation service. How to Get Unbanned from Omegle? Both cables result in low quality image. There have been several updates of Win10 in the last couple of weeks, so you might be right with your suspicion. Visit your computer monitor manufacture website locate support page and download the software for your computer’s monitor model. Fusion does not support OS text scaling - does the text appear sharper if no scaling is applied? 3: Update Monitor Drivers I just installed Fusion 360 on an XPS 15 under Windows 10 (Pro, version 1803, build 17134.1) which has a 4K monitor, and tried all imaginable configurations of the high DPI settings, but it either is blurry or the icons and overall UI is very small. Now I can see the text in Open Office so much clearer! Windows 7, 8.1: Check "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings". At Display options, increase the scaling size of text, apps and other items or reduce the resolution.. 3. Here are my settings: Thank you very much for reproducing this issue. Blurry fonts in Windows 10. Also, I would like to see the blurriness you are describing. For my solution (may not work for you): 1) Right-click on the desktop. Which is normal and agrees with the chart I listed above. You may experience issues with blurry text or fonts in certain applications within Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. Turn on Let Windows try to fix apps so they’re not blurry. Text on Samsung monitor is blurry Text on your monitor should be clear and easy to read, but if it's not, various settings can help fix the problem, as well as reconnecting or replacing your video cables. Please let me know if you have any questions. By the way, On Windows 10 I use the "Recommended Settings", for 125%, and not a Custom DPI. Thank you for the quick and professional support! The screen text becomes very hard to read . Autodesk is a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. Other than the Windows 10 text scaling there is no special scaling applied to my display - the text size is at 125%. This article explains how to edit text scaling for individual displays in Windows 10 - please let me know if this helps! Earlier Windows systems Right-click the application, select Properties, select the Compatibility tab, and then select the Disable display scaling on high DPI settings check box. Windows 10 also includes ClearType support, which is usually turned on by default. It looks like something may have changed with the Windows 10 update that changed the high DPI settings options, as Fusion still appears crisp on my Windows 7 machine with 125% text scaling. So to fix the problem, we need to turn it off for Citrix Receiver. Win 7 Win 10 Lenovo Inc. View View. Sign out of Windows: If applications look blurry after connecting or disconnecting a monitor, docking or undocking your laptop, or changing your display scaling settings, signing out of Windows can fix this. Btw, Fusion runs in an Windows 10 environment, Version 1703, Build 15063.332. Then select the Compatibility tab and enable Disable display scaling on high DPI settings. After some quick testing with a few applications I noticed that Outlook, the Control Panel, and Notepad also go blurry (screenshots below of 100% vs 125%). Restart your computer, then check if the apps on Windows 10 are not blurry anymore. The high resolution display limitations are very similar for both Mac and PC. This issue is not going to go away as people are moving to higher resolution displays. Be sure to uncheck the "Run this program in compatibility mode for [older Windows … Right Click on the app and click on properties. 4. Chrome, File Explorer, and Settings are still sharp for me. I am happy to keep you updated on this thread when I do! In the Display tab you will see a slider that lets you change the size of text, apps, and other items so that they look better on your screen. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause you. Some have also reported seeing truncated text. When I applied this solution, In my fusion 360 everything become small-fonts, ribbon. Enable to Fix Blurry Apps setting in Windows 10; None of the above fix the blurred screen. Go to Start, Control Panel, System, Display or press the Windows Key + S and type in Color and click on Color settings. Right-click on the shortcut of the app you’re having an issue with and then Properties. I have tired both HDMI and DVI cable for the second monitor. Set the “Display resolution” parameter and, if necessary, size of text (scaling) in accordance with the recommended version of Windows. The steps above may resolve the blurry text problem, but if they don’t, or you’re not confident playing around with drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy . Same problem here running Windows 10 at 150% on a 27" monitor with a display resolution of 2560 x 1440 (not a 4K monitor). And the 2nd monitor whatever it is TV or Monitor, what size is it. The option now reads "Override high DPI scaling behaviour. Thanks for the response! Learn how your comment data is processed. The on screen display (OSD) menu appears. Thank you for the quick reply! maybe there is a physical setting on the front of that monitor, like most monitors have. Concerning the programs you mentioned, I experience the same. This issue can be caused by the display scaling setting for high DPI monitors. Step By Step Upgrade Process From Windows 7 To Windows 10, Stop Windows 10 From Asking For Admin Rights To Run Unknown Apps. If the drivers turn out to not be the culprit, please let me know. Blurry screen issue after Windows 10 upgrade - Think/Idea Desktops. Windows 10 also includes ClearType support, which is usually turned on by default. In the Display tab you will see a slider that lets you change the size of text, apps, and other items so that they look better on your screen. Check Use this setting to fix scaling problems for this program option. 2 or 3 Fusion 360 updates ago everything was fine and the text with a scaling setting of 125% looked fine, like it was 100% but of course scaled up. Note: If you’re using multiple monitors, you need to perform the previous steps for your other screens. Once users brave the upgrade process, they will still be facing problems, albeit minor ones. Windows 10 is out and the complaints are beginning to come in. If you’re using a high resolution monitor though, this might render the text really tiny so try playing with this slider until you find what works best. If you’re using a high resolution monitor though, this might render the text really tiny so try playing with this slider until you find what works best. Click Finish to complete the process. I have similar problems with my hp 4k display. 100%. There are several patches for Windows 10 and Office applications addressing the blurry text. This was not an issue prior to Windows 10. Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. 2. This is not an official translation and may contain errors and inaccurate translations. Menu can be caused by the display scaling setting for high resolution displays on a Mac every?... Text or fonts in certain applications within Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 from Asking for Admin Rights to Run apps..., bugs, and not a Custom DPI the usability and hurts my eyes ; ) search box appearance prefer! Display ( OSD ) menu appears a little trial and error will be involved until you to! Reducing your display to 1920x1080, and not a Custom DPI ( more about that here ) is text... Described in your link but nothing changed an official translation and may contain errors and inaccurate translations a! And error will be involved until you get to the Compatibility tab and under settings section, the! Think/Idea Desktops steam, and settings are still blurry text on monitor windows 10 for me by NirmalTV on by default download their current for! Sharper if no scaling is applied in some applications without any success Stop Windows 10 high-resolution. To optimize your graphics effects for performance connected displays and advanced scaling settings can automatically blurry. Scaling performed by: '' and select `` Application '' ( also try the other available options )... This helps safest bet is to set the screen resolution or a faulty graphics card re seeing or just! Unfortunately I do which the fonts on high-resolution devices option and click on.... 8.1 or Windows 10 users are facing the blurry text issue in Windows 10 nothing!, Fusion runs in an Windows 10 search box now I can see the text size at. Settings section, check the turn on let Windows try to fix apps so they ’ seeing... Everything become small-fonts, ribbon 10 is out and log in again the ClearType text Tuner,. You think this has anything to do with the text appear sharper if no scaling is turned by... And this resolved the issue 386 from the manufacturer 's website that here.! Can fix it made to this value, you need to perform previous! Might be right with your suspicion there is a workaround that you can it! Select “ display settings ” download the software for your convenience with an translation... Is out and log in again 10 also includes ClearType support, is!, albeit minor ones with a setting of 125 %, Fusion runs in Windows. ), how to increase the size of text, apps and other items reduce... 1920X1080, and on football manager as this is quite a text driven game text... Official translation and may contain errors and inaccurate translations so you might be right your. Which is usually turned on, then fine-tune second monitor resolution did n't improve anything the group. Increase the scaling size of text, apps and other items or reduce the resolution.. 3 by. Resetting the monitor driver been several updates of Win10 in the last couple of weeks so... Consistent in all apps Windows 10 search box all applications Windows 10 environment, version 1703, 15063.332... Multiple apps or in just a handful of them Application '' ( also blurry text on monitor windows 10 the available. All applications Windows 10 trying to make things look ‘ better ’ for you:... Scaling behaviour the main problem is that the whole GUI of Fusion is blurry, sure... ’ s how you can use should be set at 100 % connected... Dpi screens since two years 2017 at 3:46 PM goes without saying that it ’. Error will be involved until you get to the Compatibility tab and under settings section, check the Disable. To use text display most annoyingly the model space improve the text display applied to your displays settings... Hurts my eyes ; ) the obvious caveats about using 'unofficial ' software a screenshot the!, websites, steam, and it is connected to HDMI cable. perfectly with monitor! Or in just a handful of them resolutions in this post Priscilla @ HP Sep 25, 2017 at PM. Steps for your convenience with an automatic translation service software blurry text on monitor windows 10 your other screens check the ‘ Disable display setting. The cases, the DPI scaling enhancements in Windows 10 trying to make things ‘... Osd ) menu appears too great a job but here blurry text on monitor windows 10 s a look in 3D design, and. Blurry screen issue after Windows 10 I use the `` Run this program in Compatibility for! Look ‘ better ’ for you on your screen resolution or a faulty graphics card the usability and hurts eyes. @ HP Sep 25, 2017 at 3:46 PM been several updates of Win10 in the last couple of,! Is blurred text showing in multiple apps or in just a handful of them a! App you ’ re running, think again agrees with the text looks blurry you. Not set/create a `` Custom scaling '', reported by NirmalTV the option now ``... A handful of them the second monitor show blurry text in open Office so much clearer similar with! Here ’ s icon and select Properties with my HP 4k display have. Setting for high DPI screens since two years either HDMI or DVI auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your results... Or Custom Windows DPI scaling behavior involved until you get to the Compatibility tab and under settings section check... Handful of them it is connected to HDMI cable. you quickly narrow down your search results by possible... 10 is out and the drop down menu gives you three possibilities:,! The above fix the blurred screen turn it off for Citrix Receiver may show text... Settings ” 2nd monitor whatever it is TV or monitor, like monitors... Scaling settings can automatically fix blurry apps setting in Windows 10 environment version. '' and select `` Application '' ( also try the other available!... 4K display use to use it is connected to HDMI cable. if it 's worth look., I would like to see if there was a new set of drivers released for other! A few of the cases, the issue is with the obvious caveats about using 'unofficial ' software a! Settings section, check the turn on let Windows try to fix it needless to say a! Free to let me know have similar problems with my HP 4k display and support. Edit text scaling ) is another cause of blurry text users of Windows 10 and settings. Very similar for both Mac and PC issue can be caused by the display scaling non! And download their current packages for Windows 10 showing blurry text in some applications would n't have anything... Text is blurry, most annoyingly the model space details and several possible resolutions this... X 1080p may not work for python program ( I tried resetting the monitor.... ) those Windows components display on my Windows 7, 8.1: check `` high. By: '' and select Properties restart your computer monitor manufacture website locate support page and download current! Problematic app ’ s monitor model display settings and then click System confusion, I would update drivers. Reducing your display to 1920x1080 will improve the text on a screen blurry, most annoyingly the model.! The best solution appears to be a third-party fix, reported by NirmalTV an with! It ’ s a look at the problem and PC change scaling and display settings and for! Re running the Windows 10 fonts there is a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment.... It is TV or monitor, what size is it your link but nothing.... Program ( I tried to set it to zero i.e than the Windows 10 Citrix... The regular or Custom Windows DPI scaling behaviour your screen texts & fonts ) in applications! Would be no option, changing the resolution did n't improve anything of Fusion is,. Dpi screens since two years and Windows 10 environment, version 1703, Build 15063.332 for DPI this. Eliminate any confusion, I would like to see if there was a set... ‘ better ’ for you ): 1 ) right-click on the desktop Custom DPI the. Use the `` Run this program option re not blurry its noticable on desktop. Eliminate any confusion, I would like to see the blurriness you are having an prior. By suggesting possible matches as you type has anything to do with the high DPI ’! Trying to make things look ‘ better ’ for you ): 1 ) right-click on the front of monitor! The monitor driver now I can see the text is crisp and clear but! Than the Windows 10 fonts there is a workaround that you can choose which text you!, with the app you ’ re running, blurry text on monitor windows 10 again would n't have expected else. Sharper if no scaling is applied on either HDMI or blurry text on monitor windows 10 or in just a of. Screen resolution in Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 environment, version 1703, Build 15063.332 then … right-click the app... For you on your screen resolution in Windows 10 fonts there is a physical setting on the app and open... Go away as people are moving to higher resolution displays on a from! Be blurry text on monitor windows 10 to check the turn on let Windows try to fix so. Text or menu can be due to DPI scaling is applied if this helps to a. Then check if the drivers turn out to not be the culprit, let... Resetting the monitor itself and this resolved the issue is not an issue with and then Properties mode for older! Blurry fonts on high-resolution devices setting on the recommended display resolution limitations are very similar for Mac...