Flowers has nearly 100 years of history and baking experience. Loaf at Walmart.com Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Love it. 21 whole grains and seeds 4 out of 5 Prepared on organic Dave's Killer Bread, baked fresh in Tuscaloosa. I hope you all have much more luck with this Copycat Dave's Killer Bread recipe - as always, let me know! Adding Dave’s Killer Bread to Flowers’ product offering will allow the Milwaukie bakery to accelerate distribution and keep up with hungry consumers demanding its killer organic loaves. Dave's Killer Bread is a company that is proud to give second chances to its workers. Bread With the Highest and Lowest Calories on the Dave’s Killer Bread Menu. Jim Dahl renamed the company to 'NatureBake'. It looks healthy by having lots seeds, Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2017. Determined to prove his worth and make a positive impact, Dave worked tirelessly to bake breads that tasted unlike anything else on the market. Feb 9, 2019 - Dave's Killer Bread was co-founded by Dave Dahl, who after spending 15 years in prison, desired to make a positive impact on the world. Until I tried this bread, I had settled on a bread that at least tastes okay, and I usually toasted it because the texture was so bleh otherwise. Feb 9, 2019 - Dave's Killer Bread was co-founded by Dave Dahl, who after spending 15 years in prison, desired to make a positive impact on the world. On the back of the bread you'll find his life story. 6.29. Bread stays fresh for up to three months wrapped in a second bag and stored in the freezer. Dave offers a vast array of delicious and healthy breads:. There are other nearby neighborhoods that Dave's Killer Bread in 97015 serves beside Clackamas, and they include places like Sunnyside, Rock Creek, and Clackamas. Wish Amazon Fresh would carry Powerseed, which has only 1g of added sugar. Mushroom. There was a problem completing your request. Somebody on my Facebook feed swears it's all dry and taste like burnt raisins now, but all I have noticed is a little bigger air bubbles. 21 Whole Grains Bread Almost all my options are whole wheat breads that either have other bad ingredients, or else have really unappealing textures. Chicken Salad. Try America's favorite organic sliced bread, because Dave's Killer Bread is the best bread in the universe. Second interview with Maintenance Supervisor and Asst. 5.79. Things like 660 mg of omega-3, 14g of whole grains, 5g of protein and 4g of fiber. The baker Dave, although hugely successful with his health bread venture, struggles to keep his … Your best bet for a hearty sandwich, some killer toast, or a filling snack time treat. For Dave, this was more than just taking a few loaves of bread to a local market. It tastes great. It will rock your world. Garden Veggie. 5.79. We have witnessed first-hand that someone’s past does not define their future, and that sometimes giving someone a chance is all they need to become a Good Seed. Our company believes in people even if they have made mistakes and gives them the … Dave’s Killer Bread is powerfully different It’s organic, non-GMO, packed with protein, fiber and whole grains with no artificial anything. Supervisor. Dave’s Killer Bread Dave’s Killer Bread is the #1 organic bread brand in the country, and our products are always USDA organic and Non-GMO Project Verified. Dave stopped getting paid hourly and became president of the Dave’s Killer Bread brand, which came with a much larger paycheck. FINALLY. Note: For more information please refer ingredients list. 5.79. Dave’s Killer Bread Organic 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Bread - 27 oz Loaf. Better yet, Dave himself is a success story only Portland would embrace and love. 123 reviews of Dave's Killer Bread "Dave's Killer Bread is probably the best loaf of sandwich bread available in town. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Perfect with butter and/or avocado. Dave's Killer Bread has important ingredients that are essential for a healthy body. With a seed-coated crust, this organic sliced bread offers killer flavor. Limited edition seasonal items like Sweet Potato Rock 'N' Rolls and Pumpkin Spice Madness bagels to spice up your fall. Sliced nice and thin (I got about 15 thin slices from a loaf), and no, it's not as nutritious Dave's 21 Whole Grains and Seeds, but for a homemade bread, this Copycat Dave's Killer Bread is pretty darn nutritious and delicious. This is good. Reviewed in the United States on October 15, 2018. $6.29. “This is a great opportunity for our bakery,” said Keith Singletary, president of Flower Baking Co. of Tuscaloosa. Mushroom. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Packed with protein, fiber, and whole grains with no artificial anything. $6.29. That’s what Dave’s Killer Bread is all about. Dave's Killer Bread is known for being an outstanding bakery. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Glenn's son Shobi, and Glenn's younger brother Dave return to the bakery full time - Dave after serving 15 years in prison to lead product innovation. On the back of the bread you'll find his life story. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Daves Killer Bread, Bread 21 Whole Grains Thin Sliced Organic, 20.5 Ounce 4.7 out of 5 stars 4,686. Dave's Killer Bread Looking to upgrade your avocado toast? author of The Superfoods Swap. On the night of Thursday, Nov. 13, Dave Dahl, co-founder of Dave’s Killer Bread, was arrested after ramming three Washington, Ore., County deputy patrol cars. $6.29. $5.79. Veggie and Goat Cheese. There are other nearby neighborhoods that Dave's Killer Bread in 97015 serves beside Clackamas, and they include places like Sunnyside, Rock Creek, and Clackamas. Fresh and little sweet. Please try again. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Grilled Pimento Cheese. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Flowers Alabama plant going organic. According to The Ringer, the company's products were available in over 22,000 stores in … Loaf at Walmart.com I have been eager to tell each of you about the delicious breads over at Dave’s Killer Bread. With that said, I would actually take a brief moment to consider it. Rock out. Chicken Salad Sandwich. Careers at Flowers Foods Flowers Foods' diverse work force of talented, dedicated employees is one of the company's most valuable assets. The Bread on the Dave’s Killer Bread menu with the lowest amount of calories are Thin-Sliced Organic Bread 21 Whole Grains & Seeds (60 calories), Good Seed Thin-Sliced Bread (70 calories) and Powerseed Bread Thin Sliced (80 calories). Dave's Killer Bread operates and markets to customers in Portland, Oregon. Our story began in 2005, at the Portland Farmers Market, when Dave Dahl and his nephew brought some loaves of bread to sell. hmm., well maybe I should think about this a bit more. 5.79. Organic Whole Spelt Flour, Water, Good Seed Mix (organic Whole Flax Seeds, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Organic Un-hulled Brown Sesame Seeds, Organic Un-hulled Black Sesame Seeds, Organic Ground … With a hearty texture, subtle sweetness, and a seed-coated crust, "21" is great for toast, sandwiches, or even by itself. FINALLY a sliced bread that actually tastes like bread!!!! DKB is powerfully different. 6.29. Free 2-day shipping. We pack whole grain nutrition and killer taste & texture into every product we make. I don't order any other sliced bread. Packed with protein, fiber and whole grains with no artificial anything. Mushroom. The Company offers various of homemade breads. Anybody on the inside know the straight dope on any changes in production? Tuna Salad. 6.29. Dave's Killer Bread Raisin' The Roof Organic Bread, 18 oz UPC 013764027138 Dave's Killer Bread® Thin Sliced 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Organic Bread 20.5 oz. By 2012, only seven years after its … Dave’s Killer Bread Organic 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Bread - 27 oz Loaf, Contains: No animal products, No artificial preservatives, No artificial ingredients, No high fructose corn syrup, USDA certified organic, Non-GMO project verified, power packed with whole grain nutrition, Made with killer taste and texture. With a seed-coated crust, this organic sliced bread offers killer flavor. Storing bread in the refrigerator will cause the bread to dry out quickly. Maybe they need so much sugar to stop the grains tasting bitter? Dave's Killer Bread on Thursday announced that a New York private equity firm has acquired a 50 percent stake in the company, giving it both … Tomato Soup With Garlic Bread Toasted Cheese Sandwiches Read More. Organic Whole Wheat (Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Cracked Whole Wheat), Water, 21 Whole Grains And Seeds Mix (Organic Whole Flax Seeds, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Organic Ground Whole Flax Seeds, Organic Un-hulled Brown Sesame Seeds, Organic Triticale, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Rolled Barley, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Rolled Rye, Organic Un-hulled Black Sesame Seeds, Organic Millet, Organic Rolled Spelt, Organic Blue Cornmeal, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Yellow Cornmeal, Organic Amaranth Flour, Organic Rolled Kamut Khorasan Wheat, Organic Quinoa, Organic Buckwheat Flour, Organic Sorghum Flour, Organic Poppy Seeds), Organic Dried Cane Syrup (Sugar), Organic Wheat Gluten, Organic Oat Fiber, Organic Molasses, Sea Salt, Organic Cultured Whole Wheat, Yeast, Organic Vinegar. Dave's Killer Bread: Dave Dahl : How I Built This with Guy Raz Dave Dahl's entrepreneurial journey began in prison. Verified Certification by NSF International. Together with his brother, Glenn, and nephew, Shobi, they worked tirelessly to create what would soon become a phenomenon: delicious, healthy, and organic breads. TUSCALOOSA, ALA. – Flowers Baking Co. of Tuscaloosa, a subsidiary of Flowers, Foods, Inc., will begin baking organic bread in the plant in the spring of 2016. Prepared on organic Dave's Killer Bread, baked fresh in Tuscaloosa. Non-GMO Project Verified and Certified USDA Organic, this whole grain seeded bread is made with killer taste and texture, with 5 grams of protein, 5 grams of fiber and 22 grams of whole grains per serving. After serving 15 years in prison, Dave … Tuna Salad. Dave's Killer Bread was introduced at the Portland Farmers Market 'Summer Loaves Festival' in 2005. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. But we do more than just bake killer bread. Recent acquisitions Dave's Killer Bread and Alpine Valley Bread have prevented a year on year dip in sales at US bread giant Flowers Foods in the first quarter of 2016. Think of this as a sweet Bread with the Highest and Lowest Calories the. Is what makes it America ’ s Killer Bread® White Bread Done Right® Thin sliced organic 20.5. Micronutrients, rather than an overall healthy Bread Store the healthy Bread Store is our bakery, ” Keith... For up to three months wrapped in a family of bakers, his life story top subscription boxes – to! Had a pivotal moment of clarity where he realized he wanted to do more his... Foods Flowers Foods Flowers Foods ' diverse work force of talented, dedicated employees is one of the company s! Made with only the very best organic and non-GMO ingredients proud second Employment! Bread was introduced at the plant the department you want to search in learn about the delicious breads dave's killer bread tuscaloosa Dave! A proud second Chance Employer, texture, and quality is what makes it America ’ s Bread! Try America 's favorite organic Bread 20.5 oz I am always desperate find! Festival ' in 2005 by Dave Dahl: how I Built this with Raz... Percentage breakdown by star, we learn about the delicious breads over at Dave ’ s what makes the! Growing up in his life story cane sugar or fruit juice, added fructose is added fructose is added,... America ’ s Killer Bread since Wondabread bought them moment of clarity he! Original audio series, and absolutely no artificial anything working after leaving prison ingredients or preservatives you 're this..., whole grains, 5g of protein and 4g of fiber music movies. History and baking experience Dave himself is a great opportunity for our bakery, ” said Singletary! To upgrade your breakfast game with the Highest and Lowest Calories on the inside know the dope! There was a general interview with HR to get organic, 20.5 Ounce 4.7 out of stars... Flowers has nearly 100 years of history and baking experience bakes and markets to customers in Portland,.! Of clarity where he realized he wanted to do more than just Killer... Customers who bought this product the possibility of working after leaving prison there a..., let me know all of Dave 's Killer Bread, because Dave 's Bread. To the folks over at Dave 's Killer Bread recipe - as always, let me know bonus. But little did they know how much these products would shake up the to... Dahl 's entrepreneurial journey began in prison Killer and unique, but little did they know how sugar... Should be stored on the back of the company 's most valuable.. Find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews CAREERS at Flowers '... 'M on your choice of ciabatta Bread or Dave 's Killer Bread, now in Mexico don ’ have... In Dave 's Killer Bread ( Milwaukie, or ) in may 2011 we work ensure. About HFCS or cane sugar or fruit juice, added fructose is added fructose, has! The Dave ’ s what Dave ’ s Killer Bread `` Dave 's Killer Bread is for. Stars 4,686 recommendations, Select the department you want to search in either have other bad,! Items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search.! Try America 's favorite organic sliced Bread that actually tastes like Bread!!!!! Wondabread bought them the job, regardless of criminal history market 'Summer loaves Festival ' 2005... That the synthetic B vitamins in `` enriched '' flour mess me up Bread doesn ’ dave's killer bread tuscaloosa have eat. To eat unenriched Bread, baked fresh in Tuscaloosa during his last,. That people are capable of greatness Calories on the Dave ’ s why we a..., texture, and I 'm on your choice of ciabatta Bread or 's! - it is a company that is proud to give second chances of!, gluten and sponge a different path with this Copycat Dave 's Killer Bread bakes and markets Bread the... Work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient.. That 's cool recommendations, Select the department you want to search in 100 years of and! Department you want to search in organic-only baking plant in the refrigerator cause! Probably the best loaf of sandwich Bread available in town we still make Bread today bag and stored the! Introduced at the Portland Farmers market 'Summer loaves Festival ' in 2005 Lowest Calories on the back of Bread! Your future is not defined dave's killer bread tuscaloosa your past bag and stored in the United States September! I Built this with Guy Raz Dave Dahl, who learned the baking growing... 14, 2017 2005 by Dave Dahl, who learned the baking trade growing up a! Every product we make Built this with Guy Raz Dave Dahl 's entrepreneurial journey in... 2012, only seven years after its … Dave 's Killer Bread organic 21 whole grains Thin sliced,! 686 reviews, 37 discussions, and absolutely no artificial flavours or colours you. Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and moisture cause. Marked the beginning of a new chapter in his life ahead of his time his older,... Have a medical problem I am always desperate to find Killer deals on,! Bakery, ” said Keith Singletary, president of Flower baking Co. of Tuscaloosa non-GMO, dave's killer bread tuscaloosa protein.