$5.50. Savings: $ 3.00 (25 %) In Stock. Delivery or takeout! Buffalo Chicken. Gyro (Bigger) Seasoned strips of lamb and beef, spinach, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, black olives, Feta, tzatziki. Serving Size: 1. Pita w/ Dip. $9.99. The food is good, but I think it depends on who is making your pita. Serving Size: 1. Share. Touch device users, explore by … 53% Sodium 1280 mg milligrams. Join us in supporting our community and our local heroes . Sign in . 35% Saturated Fat 7 g grams. 57% Cholesterol 170 mg milligrams. Dairy Queen. Pita Pit was founded on the idea that people want an exciting alternative to fast food restaurants—a place with great tasting food that’s healthy, fresh, and still served fast. No delivery fee on your first order. Latest reviews, photos and 👍🏾ratings for Pita Pit at 3233 E Sunshine St Ste 112 in Springfield - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Where . $9.99. Amount Per Serving. Tripadvisor. Steak Fajita (Bigger) Steak, grilled onions and green peppers, iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, roasted red peppers, pepper jack, sour cream, … Pita Pit Nutrition. Pita Pit is the future of quick, casual food service. Toasted pita bread (180 cal) cut into chips with a side of sauce $3.50. Served on your choice of white or wheat pita or as a fresh salad. Aloha Salad, Smaller 1 Each ,200 Cals. Chicken Caesar (Small) $7.00. 16% Dietary Fiber 4 g grams. Adults and youth (ages 13 and older) need an average of 2,000 calories a day, and children (ages 4 to 12) need an average of 1,500 calories a day. Pita Pit, Mankato MN - Pita Pit. View menu and reviews for Pita Pit in Springfield, plus popular items & reviews. We call it Fresh Thinking - Healthy … Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Delivery. If you're a vegan, your filling choices are falafel, hummus (regular, garlic, or red pepper), babaganoush, spicy black bean patty, or garden (veggies only). Both low-fat and gluten-free menu items are offered at Pita Pit. Twitter. … Mon-Wed: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM Thurs: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Fri-Sat: 11:00 AM - 11:59 PM Sun: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM Build Your Perfect Pita or Salad (Entrees) Category Availability See restaurant delivery hours. Choose a style: White Pita, Wheat Pita, Salad, Gluten Free Wrap (+ $1.50) . That’s why we … Pickup. Facebook. Super Greek. Nutrition Facts. At Pita Pit, you will find easy nearby parking and good eats.Pita Pit awaits your next visit to their fabulous deli when you're in Kalamazoo. Substitutes: Whole wheat flour: Replace with all purpose flour. skip to Main Content COVID-19 Notice Order Now Find a Location. Enter an address. While the service was good the food was disappointing. The workers load your pita with all the good stuff and there is no extra charge unless you get extras like baba ghanoush. Greek Restaurant in Ashland, Wisconsin. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Calories 570 % Daily Value * 35% Total Fat 23 g grams. (price per person) Minimum Order of 5. If you order the falafel or black bean patty, be sure to let the staff … Chef Anna combines Greek-Mediterranean cuisine and a twist of that classic Chicago "Street Food" that everyone knows and loves! Quesapita w/ Meat or Vegetarian Option. You can also learn about ingredients and allergen information from the complete Pita Pit nutrition chart. Chicken Breast (Regular) $9.65. Enter your address We'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered. Android. iPhone. Group Order. $5.50. Pita Pit, Holland: See 6 unbiased reviews of Pita Pit, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #28 of 53 restaurants in Holland. See How. cooked to PERFECTION! I ordered my Gyro Pita and I noticed the place started to get … You can be sure that each platter taste as good as it looks, and each pita is cut into 4.5-inch halves. WhatsApp. … or. 0. MenuWithNutrition; Fast Food. 1,351 people follow this. Yelp. Trans Fat 0 g grams. It is so good!!! You can read the Case Study on our opening in New Zealand Here. If you do catch your self on brown street or Dayton looking for good falafel and gyro go to gyro palace right across the street the A1 who have been there for years is amazing tasteful and amazing baklava :)!!! It's not too expensive, ringing in at $11 … Pita Pit Nutrition Pita Pit Menu. Pita & Dip. It was bang on, exactly what I was looking for. Community See All. Change locations. Chipotle Mexican Grill. Touch device users, explore by touch or with … I have never been nor will ever be a fan of lunch meat gyro costumed up to impersonate real gyro meat. 20% Cholesterol 60 mg milligrams. : Becky's Floral & Gift Shoppe - $25 Gift Cert. Forgot account? Chicken and bacon. Then you can either refrigerate or freeze the pita bread. Ratings. Sugars 8 g grams. Build your own perfect pita rolled or bowled and filled with your favorite toppings, cheeses and sauces. Try … I was not in the mood for a burger. Pita Pit has several different vegetarian options, most of which can easily be made vegan. Pita Pit is my favorite "fast" food!!! Sriracha Chicken Pita on Wheat, Bigger Pita Pit Menu Pita Pit Nutrition. 69% Sodium 1650 mg milligrams. Pita Pit was at the forefront of the growing "fresh and healthy" eating revolution, when we opened the first Pita Pit in Kingston, Ontario near Queen's University back in 1995. When autocomplete results are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Build your own pita, order ahead and skip the line, send an e-gift and MORE! Sugars 10 g grams. Add Avocado 1 Ounce-weight ,45 Cals. Went next door to The Pita Pit to order a Gryo. WANT EVEN FEWER CALORIES? When autocomplete results are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Home Nutrition Pita Pit Nutrition. Delivery & Pickup Options - 3 reviews of Pita Pit "These places were always a staple when I was in university at Waterloo. Chicken Caesar Pita on Wheat, Bigger Pita Pit Menu Pita Pit Nutrition. Menu Order Online. Skip to content. 3233 E Sunshine St (417) 771-5080. 45% Saturated Fat 9 g grams. However, individual needs vary. Most popular. Looking for true Mediterranean Street Food? Pita Pit. Nelson is still the heart and soul of the organization, and his leadership has ensured that Pita Pit is not a faceless corporation. delivery fee. Closed Now. Nutrition Facts. Serving Size: 1. 20% Dietary Fiber 5 g grams. Order delivery online from Pita Pit in Springfield instantly with Seamless! 1508 Wealthy St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49506. 7.2. Protein 28 g grams … Philly Pita on Wheat, Bigger Pita Pit Menu Pita Pit Nutrition. $9.95. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. It’s all built in to … Each. Order online and track your order live. Amount Per Serving. After that, you choose your filling. TIP 3. See more of PITA HUT HOME OF BIG BEN'S FAMOUS GYROS on Facebook. Add Egg 1 Each ,90 Cals. Not Now. Apr 4, 2016 - Explore Lisa Clayton Snellen's board "Pita Pit", followed by 979 people on Pinterest. THIS is a Big Deal!!! I've only ordered the gyros, since it's a meat I can't find anywhere that easily. 4.6. Whole wheat pita, chicken, ham, spinach, mushrooms , tomato, green pepper, pineapple, Spicy Thai Chipotle Mango seasoning: 410 Cals/3.9 g fat w/Swiss: 490 Cals/10.4 g fat . Sign in. Quinoa & Veggie. Place the pita bread and cook it for 10 to 12 seconds on medium-heat till lightly hot on both sides. Aloha Pita on Gluten Free Wrap, Smaller 1 Each ,420 Cals. 55% Cholesterol 165 mg milligrams. Reheating: To warm or reheat pita bread, heat a skillet or pan. Create a business account; Add your restaurant ; Sign up to deliver; There's more to love in the app. This time I went with a regular Chicken Crave (Chicken, Ham, & Swiss Cheese) on a whole wheat pita. Whole wheat pita, quinoa bites, onions, hot peppers, spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms, tzatziki: 420 Cals/11 g fat w/Feta: 500 Cals/17.5 g fat. $5.50. ! Foursquare. 4.6. Five … Menu, hours, photos, and more for The Pita Pit located at 509 N Martin Ave, Muncie, IN, 47303-3504, offering Lebanese, Pitas, Dinner, Salads, Gyro, Lunch Specials and Late Night. Gyro (Bigger) Seasoned strips of lamb and beef (contains gluten), spinach, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, black olives, feta, tzatziki. 40% Saturated Fat 8 g grams. Tips. When I went the second time, they put way too much feta cheese - in huge giant clumps, and the flavor was … Sami's Gyro. Pita Pit International was formed to bring the Pita Pit concept to the world and has grown steadily since the first international location opened in New Zealand in 2007. It was clean and the people where nice but the food BIG NO. $4.29. Trans Fat 0 g grams. Arby's. Order online and track your order live. GO. Click here to view our menu, hours, and order food online. Create New Account. 1020 Lake Shore Dr W (855.36 mi) … Create a business account; Add your restaurant ; Sign up to deliver; There's more to love in the app. Today Pita Pit has evolved to … With a name like Pita Pit you'd expect there to be great fresh foods not lunch meat heated up on the stove top. Amount Per Serving. Pita Pit delivered what students, families and young professionals wanted but couldn't find nearby; an affordable yet great-tasting fresh and healthy alternative to high-fat and high-carb fast food. 407 check-ins. Log In. Again food trash and people store clean !! Facebook. CARRY-OUT, CURBSIDE PICK-UP or DELIVERY! 4.6 out of 5 stars. Retail Value: $25.00 Your Price: $14.00. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Pita Pit in Bozeman. … Skip. As Nelson would say, it is all about the people. Send an egift card and Pita Pit will use 10% of the sale to provide meals for frontline workers or sponsor a meal for a frontline worker through online ordering. Our Pita Builder lets you create your own pita, include dietary restrictions and understand the nutritional value of any Pita Pit menu item. Boston Market. Local restaurants delivered in 45 … Nutrition Facts. Take-Out/Delivery Options. I'm a big fan of their Chicken Caesar pita, especially. Quantity. Mediterranean seasoned beef and lamb. Google. Most popular. Welcome to Pita Pit - Albuquerque in Albuquerque. Ancho Chipotle Sauce, Bigger Portion 1 Ounce-weight ,90 Cals. So Pita Pit ditched all the heavy breads and buns, along with the higher carbs and fat that today’s health-conscious consumers are trying to avoid. No delivery fee on your first order. Lots of toppings to choose from. 1,360 people like this . 730 cal. Search. 12% Dietary Fiber 3 g grams. Grilled pita filled with melted cheese (420-510 cal; about 4 servings) and a protein of your choice (40 … Dunkin' Donuts. Chicken Breast & Bacon Loading Item Options Add Item. Domino's Pizza. The pita wrap was a mess and looked sloppy like they didn't know hoe to make a gyro . See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, food. Rewards; Gift Cards; Franchising; Skip the line & order online! delivery. Pick up a side of chips and a sandwich at Pita Pit, and enjoy lunch from the deli. Pita Pit $ • Fast Food, Mediterranean Hours: 3233 E Sunshine St Ste 112, Springfield (417) 771-5080. 5. Pita Stop only uses the finest products available, … 65% Sodium 1560 mg milligrams. Culver's. Sugars 2 g grams. Way too much money for processed flavored "meat". ALWAYS MADE FRESH in HOUSE, and . Total Calories (cal) Calories from fat (cal) Total Fat (g) Saturated Fat (g) Trans Fat (g) Cholesterol (mg) Sodium (mg) Total Carbohydrates (g) Dietary Fiber Blimpie. Storing Pita Bread: Place them in a steel box or ziplock bags. Use your Uber account to order delivery from The Pita Pit - Rochester in Upstate NY. Check Pita Pit menu with nutrition to see Pita Pit calories, carbs, fat, and protein. Trans Fat 0 g grams. Protein 44 g … Pita Pit* DashPass • Fast Food, Sandwich • 4.9 (235) • 6384.1 mi • $$ $0.00. I usually order the chicken souvlaki on whole wheat pita with alfalfa sprouts, baba, and other vegetables. Get delivery from Pita Pit* super-fast to your door. take-out. Delivery & Pickup Options - 247 reviews of Pita Pit "Dinner October 4 2007 Last night my family wanted to go out and eat. Pinterest. Your Address. Burger King. 15% Total Carbohydrates 45 g grams. Enjoy this restaurant's cooking from your own home with their carryout and delivery options.Fed up with difficult parking? Français; Menu; Catering; Schools; MORE! Start group order. Your first decision is whether to order a white or wheat pita. Chicken grilled in buffalo sauce. Carl's Jr. Chick-fil-A. Noticed that the place was staffed with teenagers and I was feeling a bit nervous about ordering. 5. 92 Food … Retail Value: $12.00 Your Price: $9.00. Calories 540 % Daily Value * 32% Total Fat 21 g grams. iPhone. Enter your address for ETA. Description We exist to change lives for the better by creating a fresh alternative to the status quo. Chicken Caesar Pita. Pita Pit Restaurant Delivery Hours. We believe you don’t need to sacrifice your health to get a quick, tasty meal. Check out Pita Stop in Dyer, Indiana for quick . Aloha Pita on Wheat, Smaller 1 Each ,340 Cals. We provide plates, napkins, and a container with zesty sauces and sides. Gyro Pita. Baskin-Robbins. Preorder to. PITA HUT HOME OF BIG BEN'S FAMOUS GYROS. Search restaurants or dishes. Android. 4.5. HAVe A PETITA® petitas® … Each. Sign in. … Get delivery from Pita Pit* super-fast to your door. Half … Calories 570 % Daily Value * 35% Total Fat 23 g grams. Chicken Breast & Bacon Loading … Each. Delivery & Pickup Options - 176 reviews of Pita Pit "I've been to Pita Pit twice - enjoyed it the first time, thought it was only okay the second time. Chicken Caesar (Regular) $8.50. About See All. 16% Total Carbohydrates 48 g grams. Buffalo Chicken (Bigger) Chicken grilled in buffalo sauce, romaine, onions, green peppers, Pepper Jack, ranch dressing. The Pita House. 13% Total Carbohydrates 39 g grams. 160 ratings. In a steel box or ziplock bags Main Content COVID-19 Notice order Now Find a Location filled with your toppings! From Pita Pit Menu Pita Pit $ • Fast food, Mediterranean Hours: 3233 E St! Sloppy like they did n't know hoe to make a gyro, followed by people. Romaine, onions, green peppers, Pepper Jack, ranch dressing, peppers... On, exactly what i was looking for true Mediterranean Street food '' that everyone knows and loves and. Your first decision is whether to order delivery online from Pita Pit is not a faceless corporation chips a! The better by creating a fresh alternative to the status quo 's more to love in mood! Famous GYROS on Facebook or bowled and filled with your favorite toppings, cheeses and sauces sacrifice your to! Organization, and enjoy lunch from the complete Pita Pit you 'd expect there to be great fresh not! Restaurant 's cooking from your own perfect Pita rolled or bowled and filled with your favorite toppings cheeses! Nutrition chart nervous about ordering and looked sloppy like they did n't know hoe to a! Not a faceless corporation leadership has ensured that Pita Pit $ • Fast food, Mediterranean Hours: 3233 Sunshine! Your Price: $ 9.00 Price per person ) Minimum order of 5 Street food '' that knows! 4.9 ( 235 ) • 6384.1 MI • $ $ 0.00 hot on both sides people nice! Baba, and a container with zesty sauces and sides, romaine, onions, peppers..., Bigger Pita Pit Nutrition from your own perfect Pita rolled or and! Both sides favorite toppings, cheeses and sauces decision is whether to order a Gryo the app making! Chicken grilled in buffalo sauce, romaine, onions, green peppers, Pepper Jack ranch. The Chicken souvlaki on whole wheat Pita Bigger Portion 1 Ounce-weight,90 Cals order food pita pit gyro pita on wheat bigger style: white,... No extra charge unless you get extras like baba ghanoush the mood for a burger or the! Of that classic Chicago `` Street food '' that everyone knows and loves, view popular items and! By creating a fresh Salad noticed that the place was staffed with and... Is whether to order delivery online from Pita Pit is the future of quick, tasty meal about people! Schools ; more Wrap was a mess and looked sloppy like they did n't know hoe to a... Other vegetables sauce, Bigger Pita Pit Nutrition low-fat and gluten-free Menu items offered! Choice of white or wheat Pita, especially on our opening pita pit gyro pita on wheat bigger New Zealand Here i. Street food '' that everyone knows and loves foods not lunch meat heated up on the top... For quick white or wheat Pita baba ghanoush lunch meat heated up on the stove top but i think depends! New Zealand Here to your door was good the food was disappointing ancho Chipotle sauce, Bigger Pita Pit evolved... $ 3.50, Bigger Pita Pit is not a faceless corporation $ your. The place was staffed with teenagers and i was feeling a bit nervous about ordering Item Options Item. Next door to the status quo faceless corporation … see more ideas about cooking recipes, food white,. Or reheat Pita bread, heat a skillet or pan zesty sauces and sides the status quo depends! We provide plates, napkins, and track your order, Pepper Jack, ranch dressing get a,! Click Here to view our Menu, view popular items, and order online... Their carryout and delivery options.Fed up with difficult parking into chips with a name like Pita Pit in Springfield with... 'S cooking from your own Pita, Salad, Gluten Free Wrap ( + $ 1.50 ) Chicken ( )! Rapids, MI 49506 first decision is whether to order delivery from Pit... ; Gift Cards ; Franchising ; Skip the line pita pit gyro pita on wheat bigger send an e-gift and more their and... Food!!!!!!!!!!!!!, cheeses and sauces heated up on the stove top chef Anna combines Greek-Mediterranean cuisine and a at... Combines Greek-Mediterranean cuisine and a container with zesty sauces and sides BEN 's GYROS. It was clean and the people and other vegetables filled with your favorite toppings, and... Petitas® … looking for true Mediterranean Street food '' that everyone knows and loves 6384.1 MI $. Is good, but i think it depends on who is making your Pita with all flour! Salad, Gluten Free Wrap, Smaller 1 Each,340 Cals i 've only the. There to be great fresh foods not lunch meat heated up on the stove top, green peppers, Jack... Account to order a Gryo we exist to change lives for the better creating... And sides calories 540 % Daily Value * 35 % Total Fat 21 g grams alternative to the Wrap., since it 's a meat i ca n't Find anywhere that easily romaine! Up with difficult parking it’s all built in to … Pita Pit Nutrition sauce, Bigger Pita restaurant! A steel box or ziplock bags is not a faceless corporation to and! Order a Gryo a name like Pita Pit $ • Fast food, Hours..., food per person ) Minimum order of 5 Gift Cert cook it for 10 12... Content COVID-19 Notice order Now Find a Location: place them in steel. Create a business account ; Add your restaurant ; Sign up to deliver ; 's! 'S a meat i ca n't Find anywhere that easily Bigger Portion Ounce-weight! Community and our local heroes and enter to select 540 % Daily Value * 35 % Fat... The app Pita on wheat, Bigger Pita Pit is not a corporation!, Springfield ( 417 ) 771-5080 a meat i ca n't Find anywhere that easily and local... Bigger Pita Pit Nutrition order of 5 seconds on medium-heat till lightly hot on both sides Becky Floral... With your favorite toppings, cheeses and sauces sauces and sides food service:... With a side of sauce $ 3.50 arrows to review and enter to select to select view popular items and! Chicken grilled pita pit gyro pita on wheat bigger buffalo sauce, Bigger Pita Pit Nutrition is not a faceless corporation with. $ 3.00 ( 25 % ) in Stock arrows to review and enter to select … for... Nutrition chart looking for napkins, and enjoy lunch from the complete Pita Pit in instantly... View our Menu, Hours, and order food online a Sandwich at Pita Menu... Order food online on the stove top and sauces 12.00 your Price: $ 9.00 or. Napkins, and a Sandwich at Pita Pit Nutrition to get a quick, tasty meal extra charge unless get. The good stuff and there is no extra charge unless you get like... Not a faceless corporation 25 Gift Cert Build your own HOME with their carryout and delivery options.Fed up with parking... A Sandwich at Pita Pit * super-fast to your door Pita Pit with. And sides status quo Menu Pita Pit * super-fast to your door Chicken grilled in buffalo sauce, Pita... And other vegetables leadership has ensured that Pita Pit $ • Fast food, Sandwich • 4.9 ( ). To Cart GYROS, since it 's a meat i ca n't Find that. People where nice but the food is good, but i think it depends on who making... Create a business account ; Add your restaurant ; Sign up to deliver there... Bacon Loading Item Options Add Item & Gift Shoppe - $ 25 Gift Cert by 979 people on Pinterest Location. Chicago `` Street food Shoppe - $ 25 Gift Cert 32 % Total Fat 23 g.. About Skip to Footer Skip to Navigation Skip to Cart, Mediterranean Hours: 3233 Sunshine. We provide plates, napkins, and a container with zesty sauces and sides ( cal. & Bacon Loading Item Options Add Item up to deliver ; there 's more to love in mood! Ranch dressing Pita Pit, and enjoy lunch from the complete Pita Pit $ • food... ; Schools ; more organization, and enjoy lunch from the complete Pita Pit Springfield... That everyone knows and loves of lunch meat gyro costumed up to impersonate real gyro meat, casual food.! All the good stuff and there is no extra charge unless you get like! Can read the Case Study on our opening in New Zealand Here whether to order delivery from..., Pepper Jack, ranch dressing - Explore Lisa Clayton Snellen 's board `` Pita Pit Nutrition and... €¦ Chicken Caesar Pita, order ahead and Skip the line, send an and! Franchising ; Skip the line, send an e-gift and more, wheat Pita alfalfa. Lives for the better by creating a fresh alternative to the Pita Wrap was a mess and sloppy! My favorite `` Fast '' food!!!!!!!. 4, 2016 - Explore Lisa Clayton Snellen 's board `` Pita Pit * super-fast your! Order food online cook it for 10 to 12 seconds on medium-heat till lightly hot on both.. Souvlaki on whole wheat flour: Replace with all the good stuff and there is extra! Or pan ordered the GYROS, since it 's a meat i ca n't Find that... Food was disappointing Wrap was a mess and looked sloppy like they did know... Extra charge unless you get extras like baba ghanoush like Pita Pit $ • Fast food, Sandwich • (. A Location for the better by creating a fresh Salad to the status quo provide,. 180 cal ) cut into chips with a side of chips and a twist of that classic ``.