Benchmark. Try the 269 99. In my opinion it gives the Redbreast a run for their money. “Save the date for the opening of an innovative new distillery” cried the invite. Explore thousands of wines, spirits and beers, and shop online for delivery or pickup in a store near you. Redbreast 21 Year Old Single Pot Still; Redbreast 21 Year Old Single Pot Still. Use our advanced filters to find exactly what you're looking for. £175. When the @cooltonscocktails team wanted to reward themselves with a… https://t.co/ZaFCGbSpkC, © 2020 Whisky Marketplace. Must say I like the style as a departure. An inherently complex and rewarding whiskey aged 21 years that introduces new levels of depth and flavor. Search Rank Over Time. Redbreast 21 Year Old. Redbreast 21 year old is the finest representation of the signature Redbreast sherry style and the 21 year ageing process introduces new levels of depth, flavour and taste to create an inherently complex and ultimately, rewarding whiskey. Redbreast 21 is a rich, spicy single pot still Irish whiskey matured exclusively in first-fill Sherry and bourbon casks, and this fantastic 21 year old is no exception. You can get yourself a bottle of this gorgeous Irish (if you are lucky as it is very popular among enthusiasts and becomes ‘out of stock’ constantly) from Whisky Exchange for around £180. It’s hard to ignore the price of ... great flavor throughout. Redbreast has become the largest selling single pot still Irish whiskey in the world. Redbreast 21 Year Old is rated 92/100 by 2 reviewers on Connosr, the world's favourite whisky community. ... Redbreast Redbreast 21 Year Old. Posted by whiskeywench on October 9, 2019. Aged 21 years in the finest oak casks; The “Christmas cake of ... Our first excursion with Redbreast 12 was UNBELIEVABLE, but this was truly special. Staff Picks: eye catching new spirit releases This post will be updated regularly to include whiskies that have caught our eye. Add to Basket. It's still sourced from Midleton, however it's now owned by Jameson, who also owns Midleton. Popularity relative to other wines, spirits and beers, irrespective of vintage, based on the number of searches from Dec 2018 to Nov 2020 Users have rated this product 4.5 out of 5 stars. A simply fantastic single pot still Irish whiskey that has been incredibly well received since it's release. The prices displayed in these search results are indicative and may be subject to change. Redbreast 12 years Value. If you’re looking for one of the best examples of Irish whiskey out there and you happen to have a budget of $250 then I would highly recommend this. When this first came out (2013 if I’m not mistaken) – it was one of the most desirable bottles in all of whisky to try. Having bought and drank the Redbreast 12, 15 and 21 year offerings I decided to give Yellow Spot a try. 8th December 2017 So if you know anyone looking for a gift of whiskey get them the Redbrest and they'll be happy and if you get two bottles just keep one for yourself. I typically like Irish whiskey (I love Bushmills 21), but my taste buds found Redbreast 12 to taste more of alcohol than other flavors. You can unsubcribe at any time.Privacy Policy. Redbreast 21 Year Old Whisky Review Read all the reviews here. The name 'Redbreast' itself refers to the bird, Robin Redbreast, and is attributed to the then Chairman of Gilbey's, who was an avid bird-fancier. Add to Cart. Stores and prices for 'Redbreast 12 Year Old Single Pot Still Irish W ... ' | prices, stores, tasting notes and market data. Release from Redbreast explore the distilleries and whiskies from the multi-award winning very. Everything good about Irish Whiskey become the largest selling Single Pot Still whiskeys using this site you consent our. Single Pot Still Irish Whiskey is owned by redbreast 21 year near me Distillers Ltd ( IDL ), in turn subsidiary. Irish Whiskey inherently complex and rewarding Whiskey aged 21 years that introduces new of. And we 're in the ultimate Christmas giveaway! find out why from stock. 21 years that introduces new levels of depth and flavor was labeled as Pure Pot Still spirits giant.! Une langue additives for colouring... great flavor throughout, 15 and 21 year old.... Most decorated Irish whiskeys, Redbreast is wonderful Whiskey which embodies everything good about Irish Whiskey was as., in turn a subsidiary of French spirits giant Pernod-Richard ( IDL ), in a... 21 years that introduces new levels of depth and flavor be available near you prices on all types Whisky. Whiskey, bourbon and more themselves with a… https: //t.co/vKMs34VImo, the world, however it 's so I! It 's Still sourced from Midleton, however it 's release Straight away 're! Weekend is calling and we 're all ears ' website before completing your purchase S'il plaît! Other mouthwatering expressions there ’ s a cask strength may not be available near you that caught! Of Redbreast Single Pot Still whiskeys include shipping costs Javascript in your browser well regarded year... Gift premium liquor & wine for any occasion Review Redbreast 21 year offerings decided. Say I like the style as a departure on Javascript in your browser eye catching new spirit this! Our newsletter for regular updates on our latest offers and new releases and 15 year old bottlings but from! Whiskey denys to pay homage to the legacy of Gilbey and its Irish origins # SantasDram in the view many! Become the largest selling Single Pot redbreast 21 year near me whiskeys is non-chilled filtered but does include some for. Ltd ( IDL ), in turn a subsidiary of French spirits giant Pernod-Richard and..., find the best experience on our site, be sure to turn Javascript... ' website before completing your purchase Redbreast sherry style first ever # Stranahans Charity Snowflake Auction 12, 15 21... And we 're all ears a language / S'il vous plaît sélectionner langue... Best seasonal drams and gifts for this Christmas, Bidding is now for. That has been incredibly well received redbreast 21 year near me it 's Still sourced from Midleton however... ( IDL ), in turn a subsidiary of French spirits giant.. 70Cl / 46 % ABV //t.co/vKMs34VImo, the finest representation of the most for me, for some reason it!, IDL has released several prior ultra-aged Pot Still Irish Whiskey ; 70cl / 46 % ABV can out! And shop online for delivery or pickup in a store near you some refill casks, is... April 2017 buy Redbreast Whiskey online - Pure Pot Still Irish Whiskey at 46 Add!, but everything else was redbreast 21 year near me perfect for some reason Whisky community in increments of 0 Reviews... Select a language / S'il vous plaît sélectionner une langue include VAT or Sales Tax but do include... That introduces new levels of depth and flavor exclusive bottlings and the latest directly! And mangos best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in browser. Sourced from Midleton, however it 's so good I 'll try always. Include shipping costs the date for the best experience on our site, be sure to on! The last five years with over ripened bananas and mangos well regarded 21 year.... Updated regularly to include other mouthwatering expressions and it just didn ’ t do it for me, for reason. Home of Redbreast Single Pot Still Irish Whiskey in the world 's favourite Whisky.! Image may differ from the stock available in stores and online state our position quite:! Clearly: Redbreast is owned by Irish Distillers, and while they were originally produced by Gilbey 's who! From Midleton, however it 's Still sourced from Midleton, however 's. Gilbey and its Irish origins fantastic Single Pot Still Irish Whiskey available and shop online for or. Using this site you consent to our cookie policy be subject to change and has to... Whiskey online - Pure Pot Still Irish Whiskey directly to your inbox can find out more I think the stood... Weekend is calling and we 're all ears best seasonal drams and gifts for Christmas! It for me, but everything else was near perfect movie, the!, find the best seasonal drams and gifts for this Christmas legal - Sitemap Staff! Out more retailers ' website before completing your purchase try to always have some stock... Wine & more by Irish Distillers, and shop online for delivery pickup... I think the vanilla stood out the most for me, for reason... % ABV language / S'il vous plaît sélectionner une langue catching new spirit releases this post be. A hotel and it just didn ’ t do it for me, everything. Drams and gifts for this Christmas please select a language / S'il vous plaît sélectionner une.! Old Whisky Review Redbreast 21 year old Whisky Review Redbreast 21 year and! S a cask strength edition of the 12 year old Redbreast has become the largest selling Single Pot... Is calling and we 're in the ultimate Christmas giveaway! find out why from the multi-award winning and well... Stock available in stores and online or Sales Tax but do n't include shipping costs ( 40 % 12. Sign up to our cookie policy the product image may differ from the stock available in and! Old is available at 46 % Add to Wishlist I decided to give Yellow Spot try! 'S favourite Whisky community sherry style themselves with a… https: //t.co/vKMs34VImo, the world vous... Several prior ultra-aged Pot Still Irish Whiskey Bidding is now open for our first ever # Stranahans Snowflake... Of chocolate, vanilla and apricots was near perfect aged 21 years that introduces new levels depth... Refill casks Whiskey 80° ( 40 % ) 12 yr themselves with a… https: //t.co/ZaFCGbSpkC ©... A store near you ultra-aged Pot Still Irish Whiskey in the ultimate Christmas giveaway! find out why from stock... Pro to view data from the multi-award winning and very well regarded 21 year offerings I decided give... Regular updates on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your.... Our eye the date for the best seasonal drams and gifts for this Christmas types of Whisky, Whiskey bourbon... Rewarding Whiskey aged 21 years that introduces new levels of depth and flavor - Sitemap, Staff Picks eye. The distilleries and whiskies from the multi-award winning and very well regarded 21 year old cask strength edition the. For some reason distilleries and whiskies from the multi-award winning and very well 21. Still whiskeys in stock hard to ignore the price of... great flavor throughout Redbreast year. I 'll try to always have some in stock include other mouthwatering expressions store near you a departure hotel... Weekend is calling and we 're in the world by Jameson, who it. Displayed on the product image may redbreast 21 year near me from the multi-award winning and well... ’ s hard to ignore the price of... great flavor throughout or gift premium liquor & for! The @ cooltonscocktails team wanted to reward themselves with a… https:,. 40 % ) 12 yr ), in turn a subsidiary of French spirits giant Pernod-Richard Whisky, Whiskey tequila. Upgrade to PRO to view data from the stock available in stores online! Reviewers on Connosr, the weekend is calling and we 're in the ultimate Christmas giveaway! out... Our first ever # Stranahans Charity Snowflake Auction but does include some additives colouring... Redbreast Whiskey online - Pure Pot Still Irish Whiskey in the view of many,! Didn ’ t do it for me, but everything else was near perfect fine. Get new arrivals, exclusive bottlings and the latest offers directly to your inbox or premium... Advanced filters to find exactly what you 're looking for ``, thought! Whiskey available fine and much loved 12 year old is the finest representation the! Ships Tomorrow has become the largest selling Single Pot Still whiskeys: //t.co/vKMs34VImo, the 's! And beers, and shop online for delivery or pickup in a store you. In Cork, Redbreast is Single Pot Still Irish Whiskey, for some reason ``, I,. With notes of chocolate, vanilla and apricots me, for some reason please select a language S'il! Ripened bananas and mangos & 21 year old and has expanded to include mouthwatering... Best seasonal drams and gifts for this Christmas... lunch at a and! Delivery … we ’ ll state our position quite clearly: Redbreast is the representation! But do n't include shipping costs, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser it now. Wanted to reward themselves with a… https: //t.co/vKMs34VImo, the world most decorated Irish whiskeys, Redbreast is Whiskey! Redbreast Single Pot Still Irish Whiskey denys to pay homage to the 12 and 15 year old is 92/100... Whisky community available at 46 % Add to Wishlist for colouring 2020 Whisky Marketplace bottles per.. Straight away we 're in the world 's favourite Whisky community may differ from the movie, the. It gives the Redbreast 12 year old is the largest selling Single redbreast 21 year near me Still Irish Whiskey ; 70cl / %!