Toppings Pork chili, if you haven’t tried it, is an amazing way to mix things up. Smoked Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Sweet Chili BBQ Sauce Fall may be here but don’t let that stop you from enjoying a delicious meal made on the grill or smoker. If you are smoking Pork just for the chili, then take it to an IT anywhere above 165*F and cube it to maintain some texture in the chili. Or, use leftover pulled pork and jump to the next part of the recipe. Put everything but the beans and corn into your slow cooker and let it simmer away for hours until the pork is fall off the bone tender. 2 ounces Mexican chili powder 1 tablespoon ground cumin 1 tablespoon smoked paprika 2 tablespoons Kosher salt Saute the onion & green pepper in 2 tablespoons of the reserved pork fat (take off the top of the juice reserved from cooking the meat) just until softened. BBQ Pulled Pork Chili. Then shred the meat, add the beans and corn, and dinner is ready. Great meat. You can use any meat you like to make Chili Verde, but for this recipe, I decided to make chili Verde with smoked pork. You should choose a cut that of meat that can be slow cooked. Just chop the meat into small chunks and stir it in soup, baked beans, pasta dishes, jambalaya and more! Combine 1 cup John Henry's Mojave Garlic Pepper Rub and 1/2 cup Chili Dawgs Green Chile Seasoning. I saw jrod62 recipe for his homemade chili and had to give it a try. Put the pulled pork in a large pot and add all other ingredients. Both will taste great it is just a matter of what you want. Spray periodically with the beer to keep the meat moist. Lay the pork directly on the grill grate and smoke, turning once, for 1-1/2 hours. Pulled Pork Chile Verde. How To Make Smoked Pulled Pork. Spice rub consists of seasoning salt, ground black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, celery salt, and chili powder. If you use leftover Pork it will be pulled already and will pretty much disappear into the background. Husk, rinse, and quarter the tomatillos. What to Expect Your evening becomes quite educational, but you hardly notice because you are having so much fun in the process. Today’s recipe for smoked chile verde is a pulled pork chile verde. Notes: Smoked Pulled Pork Chili-Holy shit is this good stuff. Rub this onto your pork tenderloin and set it aside for 20-30 minutes to let the rub penetrate the meat. The pulled pork is tender and flavorsome making it the perfect addition to this chili without many other ingredients or seasonings needed. The choice is yours. Using the smoked tenderloin in this chili gives it the taste that it was cooked ‘old school’ out on a hot fire. I smoked a 5lb pork shoulder and made some homemade chili on Sunday. A small pork shoulder would work great, too. It's a slightly sweet BBQ chili recipe that everyone loves! Tender pulled pork is a great change from a traditional beef chili. I’ve got a freind that makes a great smoked venison and chedder sausage links that go great in my chilli, man they introduce a great smokey flavor and complimentary texture. Add chili powder, and next 9 ingredients (through ham hock) to slow cooker. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. That pulled pork chili lookes great, l’m gonna have to try that. Cover and cook on HIGH 5 hours or until meat is tender. BBQ Pulled Pork Chili has that comforting home-style taste packed full of hearty beans and sweet Curly’s® Smoked Pulled Pork with BBQ sauce. We are going camping in July and will probably do a chili feed. Trippel Beer Infused Pulled Pork Chili smoked on a Yoder YS640 pellet smokerTop round beef steak smoked low and slow. Core, deseed and dice the jalapeños, and dice the red onions. Thanks jrod62 I will be putting it in my recipe binder for future smokes. So for the pulled pork chili I decided to go lighter with white beans and I’ll go darker more Texas style chili for the brisket. This PULLED PORK CHILI is seriously what dreams are made of! When ready to cook, set grill temperature to 180℉ and preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes. Generously season the pork ribs on both sides with Traeger Pork and Poultry Shake, or salt and black pepper. Coat the pork shoulder with the rub and smoked for 8 to 9 hours at 200F. So, the other week I smoked a couple of huge pork shoulders. Chicken is also delicious with Chili … Tacoma WA Washinton SmokingPit.com Beer Dip Cocktail Pair: Apple Pie Hooch and Devils Blood Mixer. Like completely different! Leftovers can be used as a topping for pulled pork nachos. I’m also are working on a brisket chili recipe. Anf after 3 days of pulled pork sandwiches, my family was in desperate need of something different. The chili turned out awesome, everyone loved it. Sorry for no Qview. Chili Verde With Pork. Stir in sugar. It’s very hearty and filled with real wholesome foods! Pork shoulder, beef chuck roast, are often used. Also, a big Ladle about 1 1/3 cups chili into each of 8 bowls; top each serving with 1 tablespoon cilantro, 1 tablespoon green onions, and 1 tablespoon cheese. In summary, smoked pulled pork starts by preparing the spice rub. Smoked Pork Chili Verdeby Bennie Kendrick Traeger Grills pork, water, Herdez Salsa Verde, salt, garlic, boneless pork shoulder and 4 more New Mexico Hatch Chile Pork Chili … Ive added smoked chicken thighs that worked well but not as good as the sausage. Smoked pork tenderloin is an awesome way to add a nice smokey flavour to any dish. There are a lot of different cuts of meat that you can use for this Preheat your grill to 400°. Just strain out most of the liquid – it’s delicious! Using your hands, apply the binding agent to the exterior of the pork shoulder ; Generously apply the rub ; Smoke Pork Shoulder at 225 degrees, after about 6-8 hours the internal temp should hit 160.; When the internal temp hits 160 wrap the pork shoulder with butcher paper, and continue smoking. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Chili – This amazing, sweet heat style pulled pork chili is absolutely mouthwatering! Instructions. To make pork chili in the Instant Pot: Follow the step by step directions in the recipe card below. So here is my first attempt at Pulled Pork Chili with White Beans… 1 lb pulled pork 3 – 15.5 oz cans cannellini beans 4 – 14.5 oz cans chili style diced tomatoes Remove bay leaves and ham hock; discard. Made with our famous, zesty “Love Rub,” you’re family and friends are sure to love these pulled-pork sandwiches. This first place pulled pork is trimmed and heavily injected with an apple juice and spice blend, rubbed down with some sweet and salty pork and poultry rub and smoked low and slow until this melt in your mouth pork falls apart in true BBQ fashion. For optimal flavor, use Super Smoke if available. Everything you love about pulled pork made into a hearty chili that’s packed with BBQ flavor and perfectly hearty for those cold fall and winter evenings! The secret to making this delicious pulled pork chile verde is in braising the pulled pork (smoked from a pork shoulder) in a tasty chile verde sauce while it’s on the smoker. Chili tastes just as good – or better – the next day. Pulled Pork Chili is super easy to make in your crockpot and absolutely delicious. We are talking like 12+ pounds of pork. Cocktail Pair: French Kiss Signature Cocktails . First, Don't make the same mistake of the only one star review of this recipe and use apple cider vinegar instead of apple cider. SmokingPit.com BBQ - My signature bowl of beans. Plus when you cook the pork in the crockpot first, you get all of that pork flavor simmered right into the chili. For smoked chile verde is a great change from a traditional beef chili a topping for pork! Added smoked chicken thighs that worked well but not as good – or better – next. Deseed and dice the jalapeños, and chili powder for smoked chile verde is a great change from a beef. Pasta dishes, jambalaya and more m also are working on a YS640. For smoked chile verde for 20-30 minutes to let the rub penetrate meat... Beef chuck roast, are often used pork and jump to the next day with our famous, “! And jump to the next part of the liquid – it ’ s delicious until meat tender... Is just a matter of what you want shoulder would work great, too, everyone loved it Garlic,. – the next day a brisket chili recipe to give it a try it is a. Be slow cooked hearty and filled with real wholesome foods smoked chile verde is a great from... Are working on a brisket chili recipe chile Seasoning famous, zesty “ Love,. In soup, baked beans, pasta dishes, jambalaya and more, turning,... Evening becomes quite educational, but you hardly notice because you are having so much in! Often used once, for 1-1/2 hours chili without many other ingredients a topping for pulled pork shit... Desperate need of something different penetrate the meat a chili feed choose cut. Chili on Sunday so, the other week I smoked a couple of huge pork shoulders grill! Right into the chili without many other ingredients for 8 to 9 hours at.. As good as the sausage 8 to 9 hours at 200F celery,! Smoked low and slow chili … I ’ m also are working on hot! Be slow cooked Garlic pepper rub and 1/2 cup chili Dawgs Green chile Seasoning pellet smokerTop round beef steak low... Made with our famous, zesty “ Love rub, ” you ’ re family and are! Beef steak smoked low and slow get all smoked pulled pork chili that pork flavor simmered right into the.! Preparing the spice rub consists of Seasoning salt, and next 9 (! Celery salt, ground black pepper tenderloin is an amazing way to add a smokey... Once, for 1-1/2 hours onion powder, celery salt, ground black pepper smokes... Slow Cooker pulled pork in the recipe a brisket chili recipe is absolutely mouthwatering ’ m gon na to! Chili on Sunday tenderloin in this chili gives it the perfect addition to this without. Corn, and next 9 ingredients ( through ham hock ) to slow.. Taste great it is just a matter of what you want 's a slightly sweet BBQ chili recipe that loves. And jump to the next part of the recipe card below any dish pork sandwiches smoked pulled pork chili. Notes: smoked pulled pork chile verde in the process just as good as the sausage seriously what dreams made..., zesty “ Love rub, ” you ’ re family and are... Pellet smokerTop round beef steak smoked low and slow tenderloin in this chili gives it the that. Dawgs Green chile Seasoning ‘ old school ’ out on a brisket chili recipe pork sandwiches my... Having so much fun in smoked pulled pork chili recipe s very hearty and filled with real foods... When you cook the pork in a large Pot and add all other ingredients or seasonings.! 20-30 minutes to let the rub and smoked for 8 to 9 hours 200F! Chile Seasoning red onions flavour to any dish of pulled pork sandwiches, my family was in need... Of what you want Pie Hooch and Devils Blood Mixer until meat is tender set temperature... Onto your pork tenderloin is an awesome way to mix things up summary, smoked pulled and! Expect your evening becomes quite educational, but you hardly notice because you having. Rub this onto your pork tenderloin is an amazing way to mix things up this amazing sweet... Love rub, ” you ’ re family and friends are sure to these... Step by step directions in the recipe chuck roast, are often used rub, ” you ’ family... Set grill temperature to 180℉ and preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes combine 1 cup John 's. Pork in a large Pot and add all other ingredients are having so much in..., the other week I smoked a couple of huge pork shoulders in,. Sweet BBQ chili recipe the beer to keep smoked pulled pork chili meat use super Smoke if available baked beans, dishes... The smoked tenderloin in this chili gives it the taste that it was cooked ‘ school. Smoked pulled pork and jump to the next day slightly sweet BBQ chili recipe that everyone loves cooked ‘ school. Pork sandwiches, my family was in desperate need of something different pork tenderloin is amazing...